Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Diecast cars and trucks..

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2009, 01:41 PM
2002XTREME is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Diecast cars and trucks..

Does anyone here collect and or customize diecast cars and trucks for a hobby? I have done some i`ll try and get sum pics posted of them.. over the years its been a fun hobby..

Old 11-24-2009, 03:17 PM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

I do! I have about a hundred jeffgordon ones I've been collecting since I was like 7 (10 years now) and I also have a lot of Truckin and Jada ones (DubCity)

Posting pix l8ter

Old 11-24-2009, 03:36 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Oh no..Craig, you're not a NASCRAP fan are you? lol.
I can't say I have any diecast's left. I had a lot when I was a kid. I'm not sure what ever happened to them.

Old 11-24-2009, 05:01 PM
96chevblazer is an unknown quantity at this point

My grandpa builds the kits, and the die cast ones, I tried to customize my die cast ones, It didn't work lol

Last edited by 96chevblazer; 11-24-2009 at 07:00 PM.
Old 11-24-2009, 06:51 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

i have probably 60 (maybe more?) of the Jada 1/24th ones, with some smaller 1/64th scale too.

as for customizing the die cast, i leave that for the plastic kits. been building them since i was in grade 1.

Old 11-24-2009, 07:05 PM
BF Veteran
DKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the rough
Default Die-cast

I have probably between 125-150 assorted cars,motorcycles and trucks from 1/64-1/18. Now my 2 boys are starting to collect them also. About 30 of the cars are John Force funny cars.

Old 11-24-2009, 07:34 PM
Beginning Member
male1956 is on a distinguished road

i collect em too ... just a few ... all chevy trucks ... been looking for s10 blazer diecast ... any out there seen em or know who sells em ?

Old 11-24-2009, 07:55 PM

Blazer diecast, i have a #3 Dale Earnhardt 1995 Blazer...I may still have the pics of it in my gallery. i got it on ebay years ago...The pics may still be in my gallery... I also do build plastic model kits but i take apart 1/18th scale cars chop em up and prostreet them. I redid an Astin Martin, a summit racing camaro, a corvair convertible, a mercedes benz, theres so many i cant even rem half of them.. I used to have all the pics on my website till it was closed down..I do also have sum NASCRAP cars that i`m selling if anyone is looking for anything that i may have. I`m more into NHRA than anything.. I have to figure out where i`m gonna put the pics of the cars.. Ialso have pics of my old bedroom of all the diecast cars that i had in it.. you cant really even see the walls. LOL Hotwheels cars i have roughly 2500, I could prob restock toys r us with what i have..

Old 11-24-2009, 07:57 PM
Biohazed is on a distinguished road

I have some but only certain ones like I have quite a Few Cutlass's / 442's, a Smokey and the Bandit Trans am, and a bunch of Skylines (only import I would ever think of owning)

Old 11-24-2009, 08:07 PM

hehe , every room in my house has a diecast car in it even the bathroom. LOL I like the cutlass diecast cars that i have from GMP peachstate and ertl.. I look back now at what i have since ive been collecting since the early 80`s I have stuff thats no longer in stores or even on ebay..

Quick Reply: Diecast cars and trucks..