The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Diplomacy?????

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2013, 08:48 AM
1sttimejimmyowner is on a distinguished road

I dissagree simply cause it will show these pan heads over their that they wont be tolerated.

Old 03-18-2013, 10:27 AM
KerbyG is on a distinguished road

Won't be tolerated by whom? By us? As if that's going to matter, they don't care (obviously). Some one else will take his place, maybe crazier, maybe not. But if we send someone in for an assassination, fail or success, then that is means for war, and Korea will not sit down. They're practically looking for a fight, and if you know anything about history, then you know thats how WWI got started, militant aggregation followed by assassination.

Old 03-18-2013, 09:11 PM
1sttimejimmyowner is on a distinguished road

It can be done in such a way that nobody would have to know who did it.An rocket fire apg accidently gets fired through the bedroom of his quaters or how ever it happens.Have a sniper when hes out walk with army of a million 14-16 year old teens.get in get out get the joob done.The next leader will have neck like an owl always looking all the way around him..What are we supposed to do let this shaved pan head keep ruuning off at the mouth to enhighten world tensions while we sit back like pawns whating to see what hes going to do next?

Old 03-19-2013, 09:04 PM
Starting Member
ol' grouch is on a distinguished road

N. Korea calls itself Communist but it isn't really. Neither is China. China is following it's Confucian traditions and it's a political party, not an Emperor, but otherwise is going on like it has for 2500 years. N. Korea is wearing out its welcome with the Chinese. China and Chairman Mao supported the original Beloved Leader to take over N.Korea and when the Korean war started, Chinese mass wave attacks drove the south almost off the peninsula. You can bet if there are mass waves, the Kim family will be the target. The N. Korean Generals have it made.

As long as the status quo is maintained, they will keep flapping their gums because that's how they get things. I'm thinking little Kim is lucky to call his underwear his own. N. Korea is like Iran. Lots of talk about who is in charge but in both cases, it's the military.

Old 04-09-2013, 06:23 PM
Starting Member
ol' grouch is on a distinguished road

I've been thinking (and now my head hurts) I wonder if Dennis Rodman did a little one on one with Kim whatever and didn't let him win. I don't think Sanat brought him what he wanted for Christmas either.

Old 04-10-2013, 04:40 AM
BF Veteran
newguy will become famous soon enoughnewguy will become famous soon enough

Attached Thumbnails Diplomacy?????-541525_641675829195207_2044892973_n.jpg  
Old 04-12-2013, 05:53 AM
swanman35 is on a distinguished road

^hahahahaha

Old 04-12-2013, 08:21 AM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

lmfao!