Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

DO NOT BUY FROM juan8w1 !!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2009, 12:31 AM
Beginning Member
skyviper19765 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default DO NOT BUY FROM juan8w1 !!!!!!!!!

he sold me the spider assembly and guaranteed it to be in working condition. i cant use them because the injectors themselves are damaged and the o-rings are missing.....

read for yourself

https://blazerforum.com/m_190220/tm.htm

Old 02-22-2009, 12:47 AM
NVANZEE will become famous soon enough
Default RE: DO NOT BUY FROM juan8w1 !!!!!!!!!

i understand why you would be frustrated. have you contacted him at all about this. He said he would give a refund if anything was wrong with it.

Also don't go blame paypal for it. They are not responsible for the quality of the things you buy. All their job is to transfer money securely from one person to another.

Old 02-22-2009, 12:51 AM
Beginning Member

yep already e-mailed him and tried calling him. he ignored both the e-mails and my calls. i know i shouldn't blame paypal but i need my truck and you cant buy injectors if you dont have the $

Old 02-22-2009, 08:40 PM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future

I read your other post and the pictures he posted are stock photos, not actual photos of the item. Unless it says new or perfect condition on the ebay page, DO NOT BUY if the picture is not an actual photo of the item. It sounded sketchy from the beginnning, he probably sent you the one he had the was trashed anyway. Ebay can be a scary world and people fall victim to scams every day. Watch Judge Judy or any judge tv show and you will see what I mean.

The standard procedure for that I believe you should contact ebay administration and let them know you recieved an item in non-working order, and to make you case clear, make it be known that the page said in working condition or new or whatever it said. If it said in working condition and when you recieved it, it was not in working order, you have a good case. I would take it up with ebay administration seeing as how the seller is not responding to your emails and not calling you back. There is nothing paypal can do to help you, they just handle the money. The seller has to decide to give you a refund or if you convince the ebay bigwigs that you got jipped, then they will contact the seller and you should get your refung. The only problem you could have is that in transit, if the item breaks, it usually falls on the head of the delivery company. Then you will have to take it up with the usps, ups, fedex, or whatever company the seller used. It's a tough world, but if you play your cards right, you will get through. Case in point-always read the feedback that people leave and then make a decision if you should buy from that seller. I was going to buy from a seller a while back and read the feedback and saw that they had about a half dozen negatives in the last 6 months and turned away from that one. There is a reason the feedback is there. Good luck to you, and I hope this can be resolved. I would contact ebay administration first thing though, from there, it's their discretion.

Old 02-22-2009, 09:31 PM
BF Veteran
WolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura about

Buy local.

Old 02-22-2009, 10:42 PM
Cavalier z24 is on a distinguished road

Yeah that's kinda of a ****ty thing to do, hope you get a refund

Old 02-22-2009, 11:16 PM
Beginning Member

ORIGINAL: davtak

I read your other post and the pictures he posted are stock photos, not actual photos of the item. Unless it says new or perfect condition on the ebay page, DO NOT BUY if the picture is not an actual photo of the item. It sounded sketchy from the beginnning, he probably sent you the one he had the was trashed anyway. Ebay can be a scary world and people fall victim to scams every day. Watch Judge Judy or any judge tv show and you will see what I mean.

The standard procedure for that I believe you should contact ebay administration and let them know you recieved an item in non-working order, and to make you case clear, make it be known that the page said in working condition or new or whatever it said. If it said in working condition and when you recieved it, it was not in working order, you have a good case. I would take it up with ebay administration seeing as how the seller is not responding to your emails and not calling you back. There is nothing paypal can do to help you, they just handle the money. The seller has to decide to give you a refund or if you convince the ebay bigwigs that you got jipped, then they will contact the seller and you should get your refund. The only problem you could have is that in transit, if the item breaks, it usually falls on the head of the delivery company. Then you will have to take it up with the usps, ups, fedex, or whatever company the seller used. It's a tough world, but if you play your cards right, you will get through. Case in point-always read the feedback that people leave and then make a decision if you should buy from that seller. I was going to buy from a seller a while back and read the feedback and saw that they had about a half dozen negatives in the last 6 months and turned away from that one. There is a reason the feedback is there. Good luck to you, and I hope this can be resolved. I would contact ebay administration first thing though, from there, it's their discretion.
see the b!tch of it is i bought it from his for sale post on this forum. like i said when i introduced myself im on pwctoday ALOT and when **** like this happens we look out for each other and generally someone from his area tries to meet with him in person and if that doesn't work out he contacts the local pd....the only thing i can think of doing now is going to my bank and see if i can get my money back. anyone else have any ideas?

Old 02-22-2009, 11:24 PM
Cavalier z24 is on a distinguished road

Go to the address his paypal account is registered at and kick his *** maybe lol

Old 02-22-2009, 11:42 PM
Beginning Member

lol im not going to alabama.......if my truck worked maybe but right now im sol

Old 02-23-2009, 12:01 AM
cr8390 is an unknown quantity at this point

make a claim with paypal this has happened to me before start a dispute, once you do that it takes money out of his paypal account and holds it until an aggrement is met. If he dosent respond to the dispute escalate it and paypal will review it and most likely give you your money back

Quick Reply: DO NOT BUY FROM juan8w1 !!!!!!!!!