Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Drink Recipes

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2012, 04:25 PM
tibby has a spectacular aura abouttibby has a spectacular aura about
Default Drink Recipes

Hey guys,

I'm looking to explore different drink ideas. What is your favorite drink recipe or a recipe you tried that was good. I'm looking for a cool recipe like the one to make skittles flavored vodka. Any suggestions? Got a party next weekend and wanted to make something good for a chick that's going to be there.

Old 01-28-2012, 04:53 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

So you're looking for something girly?

My Wife loves Jolly Ranchers: Jolly Rancher drink recipes

Old 01-28-2012, 04:55 PM
Default .

Originally Posted by TripleBlackBlazer
So you're looking for something girly?

My Wife loves Jolly Ranchers: Jolly Rancher drink recipes
Haha yeah, something that tastes like candy or fruity. Hmm... jolly ranchers sounds like a good idea too. This is a tough decision as to what to make lol.

Old 01-28-2012, 05:01 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

I'm tellin' ya, you can't go wrong with Jolly Ranchers. It literally tastes just like the candy.

Old 01-28-2012, 06:03 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

wow i forgot about jolly ranchers

I dont even know the last time i had one lol

Old 01-28-2012, 06:13 PM
Starting Member
rezlab will become famous soon enough

never had one

Old 01-28-2012, 07:06 PM
BF Veteran

For a little more class but still fruity tasting: Midori Sour recipe

Tastes like a sour watermelon, very sweet. Cool color, too. It's another of the Wife's favorites. If you have some time you can soak pineapples in vodka and make a drink out of them.

Lol, can you tell I know how to get my Wife drunk?

Old 01-28-2012, 07:19 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by TripleBlackBlazer
For a little more class but still fruity tasting: Midori Sour recipe

Tastes like a sour watermelon, very sweet. Cool color, too. It's another of the Wife's favorites. If you have some time you can soak pineapples in vodka and make a drink out of them.

Lol, can you tell I know how to get my Wife drunk?

lol is that a good thing ? or a bad

Old 01-28-2012, 07:50 PM
Default .

Originally Posted by xgiovannix12
lol is that a good thing ? or a bad
haha Gio. Nothing wrong with that.

I was looking for a strong fruity or candy like-tasting drink. I know good tasting and strong don't go together, but if you can give me some good suggestions for a strong one, that would be great! And I'm looking for something on the cheaper end. We are looking to drink a good bit, so keeping it cheap will allow for more drinking haha.

Old 01-28-2012, 09:55 PM
BF Veteran
Rottidog has a spectacular aura aboutRottidog has a spectacular aura about

Originally it was meant as a martini BUT...
Equal parts of creme de cacao & vodka shaken over ice & strained into a shooter glass. It's cold, clear & tastes like chocolate! What could be better for a woman?
If you want to get more creative drizzle a bit of Irish cream in the bottom of the shooter glass & then add the chocolate martini mix from the ice shaker.
Add whipped cream to the top for what I call a Chocolate Cream Pie.

Quick Reply: Drink Recipes