Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

enough already

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2013, 04:40 PM
Super Moderator
rexmburns is a jewel in the roughrexmburns is a jewel in the roughrexmburns is a jewel in the rough

Go back and read through the majority of his posts you will understand!

Old 04-01-2013, 04:44 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by cleburne red
Wait, what? I missed something. What did he do to get banned? He wasn't THAT bad, was he?
Originally Posted by rexmburns
Go back and read through the majority of his posts you will understand!

Here are his posts
https://blazerforum.com/forum/search...archid=2070625

Enjoy

Old 04-01-2013, 04:50 PM
BF Veteran
cleburne red will become famous soon enough

Yeah, just went and did that. He was always kinda annoying, but not that bad. Those last few in the "what have you got done on your blazer" thread is what sent him over the line, I guess?

I like to lurk on pirate, so I guess I got used to how bad some of those guys are; Chesty never seemed that bad to me.

Old 04-01-2013, 06:59 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

Yeah, just went and did that. He was always kinda annoying, but not that bad. Those last few in the "what have you got done on your blazer" thread is what sent him over the line, I guess?

I like to lurk on pirate, so I guess I got used to how bad some of those guys are; Chesty never seemed that bad to me.
On a site that is to help people, when someone acts like that, it gets annoying fast, especially when you put something in your build thread, and he comes in and comments like an idiot.
or when you are trying to help someone, and he comes in like an idiot.
This site is just not that type of place. Yeah, cracking jokes once in awhile, that happens. But 90% of his posts were that. He had nothing to contribute but what he was doing.

Old 04-01-2013, 08:22 PM
10-78 edac is on a distinguished road

I kinda miss the village idiot

Old 04-01-2013, 09:08 PM
trobbins is on a distinguished road

thank the lord no more idiotic comments

Old 04-01-2013, 09:17 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by trobbins
thank the lord no more idiotic comments

AMEN

Old 04-01-2013, 09:25 PM
Super Moderator
rexmburns is a jewel in the roughrexmburns is a jewel in the roughrexmburns is a jewel in the rough

I love to partake in the bs that happens on the other forums just as much as anyone but BF just isn't that kind of forum. And I kinda like it that way it's nice to have a forum where you can post a real question and not be flamed to death cause "you should already know" or something along those lines. Sure I tell a lot of people that post repeat questions to search but I don't treat them like they are any less than myself just more lazy!

Old 04-01-2013, 09:53 PM
BF Veteran
cleburne red will become famous soon enough

That is what I enjoy about this forum! We don't have a bunch of keyboard tough guys just waiting to go off on someone because they asked the "wrong" question!

Old 04-01-2013, 10:12 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

That is what I enjoy about this forum! We don't have a bunch of keyboard tough guys just waiting to go off on someone because they asked the "wrong" question!
Me too, that is why he annoyed me so much. We are just here to help, maybe shoot the S**t here and there.
But ultimately, we are here toe help people on here.

Quick Reply: enough already