Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

entered into a car show

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2012, 12:15 AM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future
Default entered into a car show

Decided a little while ago to enter my Blazer into a local car show It's a small show, only about 50 cars or so. There's a catch though lol, it's at the local furry convention haha. Yup, alot of nice cars though. Last year there was muscle cars and some imports. Should be fun, I'm in for best in show and peers pick. It's not until the last weekend in october, it takes place in the top of the parking garage at the hotel/convention center in Cromwell CT. I'll take plenty of pictures, maybe get a bunch of fursuitters to gather around my Blazer and I'll post whatever pics I can get

Old 05-11-2012, 12:22 AM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

nice cant wait for pics =P

Old 05-11-2012, 05:22 AM
duxtoyz is on a distinguished road

i just wanna see the furry pics now, lol. im not one but find the style fasinating. wouldnt u get hot?

Old 05-11-2012, 07:10 AM
BF Veteran
pettyfog has a spectacular aura aboutpettyfog has a spectacular aura about

What a way to meet chix!!!!

{- But I bet it works.. dont ask me why }

Last edited by pettyfog; 05-11-2012 at 07:19 AM.
Old 05-11-2012, 10:55 AM
BF Veteran
warthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the rough

Prob meet some foxes!!!
Couldnt resist....sounds cool though.

Old 05-11-2012, 12:20 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

firefoxes ? lol

Old 05-11-2012, 11:43 PM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future

What girl wouldn't want to come home from a hard day at work only to cuddle up to a lifesize stuffed animal that moves and talks lol.

It does get hot in there, it can get up to 100 degrees on a summer day, but there's ways around it. You can put a fan and exhaust system in the head and also under armour is a must have. Expells body heat but keeps you cool at the same time.

I was going to be in it last year but I had to leave the con early cause I was on my way to see DeadMau5

Old 05-12-2012, 11:43 AM
BF Veteran
abig84 will become famous soon enoughabig84 will become famous soon enough

the less amount of cars better chance you had. i entered my offroad truck into a 4x4 show they had in town, i figured it would win the ugly truck trophy due to it being all beat up but i actually won best of show in the 80-89 modified devision. i was the only entry in that one lol. everyone else was in different categories

Old 05-12-2012, 03:33 PM
4x4blazerguy is on a distinguished road

That is a sounds like fun. But try to find rich chicks, or ones with good paying jobs. It is experience every guy should experience. In my younger days I hooked up with an older good lookin, great body gal that had money. She way flying me all over, I stayed in first class hotels, She lived in a high dollar place. It was fun for awhile. The draw back is women with money don't need you, but they as a rule are always in control of everything. Including you.

Old 05-12-2012, 07:22 PM

Here's a vid with a little bit of footage of last year's car show....and I spotted my blazer twice (I was parked close to the car show)

FurFright 2011 - Part 4 (Sunday) - YouTube

and I've dated a homeless chick, thinking I could help her turn her life around.......that ended quickly lmao :P I havent dated much at all, only like 4 or 5 dates in my life, two short relationships, that's about it. Still looking though, furry or not, still looking

Last edited by davtak; 05-12-2012 at 07:24 PM.

Quick Reply: entered into a car show