Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

everyone has their own flavor.......

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2010, 09:58 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light
Default everyone has their own flavor.......

so i'm out first thing this mornig, pull into my local Tim's for my coffee, and park beside this....................................

the colour is off in some of the pic's, guess the sunlight was messing with the auto sensor, but the colour is like it looks in the 4th pic.

it wasn't that bad really, but you could see quite a few things once you looked @ it for a second.

like the filler panels he "screwed in" for the TL's when he put those old Caddy lights on. kinda like the amber & red clearence lights he put on the phantom dulley fenders. but i'm guessing this truck has been done for awhile, judging from a few things i saw.

he also had the floor console from a Sycone/Typhoon in it, but it was only the area around the shifter, and it was all hacked.

rrrrrreeeeeaaaaaallllllllyyyyyy don't like those Testarossa scoops. (did i emphasize that enough? )

or the fact that the flares on the back are black. and those wheels leave a bit to be desired.

Old 08-21-2010, 02:14 PM
BF Veteran
AJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the rough

I'd say from a distance it looks pretty decent, but like you said once you got close you could see some less than profressional work. Other than the spoiler (never have like one on any truck I've ever seen) and the center caps I kind of like it.

From a distance, that is.

Old 08-21-2010, 06:04 PM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

I think I've seen that on s10forum some time ago - maybe a year or so.

Old 08-21-2010, 07:47 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

Yeesh. I think it looks tacky.
Why the Toyota pickup bumper?

Old 08-21-2010, 11:24 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by cbr995
Yeesh. I think it looks tacky.
Why the Toyota pickup bumper?

i knew i had seen that bumper on a truck before, but just couldn't place it. thnaks Matt.

and looking back @ this now, i'm thinkin' it's one of those S10's that came with the phantom dulley fenders on it already.

some of you guys must have seen them back in the day. also had this really tacky light bar. had 2 hugh rectangular "pod style" lights, positioned just off center (probably in line with your head?), and the bar was kind of a flat oval, aerodynamic shape to it.

and i think i've only ever seen them in a medium blue. also had these weird "fade" stripe package down the middle of the truck. anyone else remember them?

Old 08-22-2010, 12:32 AM
BF Veteran
DKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the rough

WOW, TeS10tarossa's I don't remember that RPO code.

Old 08-22-2010, 03:51 PM
84BlazerS10 is on a distinguished road

I don't like the looks of that truck at all don't like his "mods" and don't like that color of yellow. Also, it doesn't bug me that the fender flares are black some of them look nice like that but why is the front one yellow and the rear black? Old Skool Luvr are you saying that was an option from the factory or something?

Old 08-23-2010, 09:20 PM
BF Guru

Originally Posted by 84BlazerS10
I don't like the looks of that truck at all don't like his "mods" and don't like that color of yellow. Also, it doesn't bug me that the fender flares are black some of them look nice like that but why is the front one yellow and the rear black? Old Skool Luvr are you saying that was an option from the factory or something?
that's what i was refering to. if they were all black, ok then, but mismatched? sorry, no. (sorry i thought that was clear in my OP )

i'm really hoping you didn't think i meant the whole job he's done to the truck, 'cause i know i pretty clear on meaning only the phantom fender treatment.

i'm really surprised no one has mentioned that sweet filler panel he put on the TG yet.

Old 08-23-2010, 09:40 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

I do like that Sierra beside it, though.

Old 08-23-2010, 10:23 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Did I miss someone say it or is it just that obvious. Its actually a dually! And its Fugly lol

Quick Reply: everyone has their own flavor.......