Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Eww...

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2009, 08:48 PM
Banned
MuddBunny84 is on a distinguished road

ok its bad i'm not even in canada and i'm half tempted to start looking through kijiji i know my older sister adn bro in law love it and live by it lol might have to start finding stuff for me snd have het get it and pay her back...hmm.."imported from canada"..*scratches chin..

Old 12-06-2009, 09:09 PM
ChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enoughChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Sisk
Why would you lift an xtreme? It doesn't make any sense...?
Maybe to fit those 20"s under it.

My Hubby wants to put a 2" BL on the Suburban to fit 24"s under it... and it already sits lower than stock I'm sure... so it will look equally retarded. This is a good picture to show him how stupid it will look. lol

Old 12-06-2009, 09:23 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ChevyBlazerChick
Maybe to fit those 20"s under it.

My Hubby wants to put a 2" BL on the Suburban to fit 24"s under it... and it already sits lower than stock I'm sure... so it will look equally retarded. This is a good picture to show him how stupid it will look. lol
what year is the 'Burb? is it dumped? 'cause you should be able to fit 24's under it-and a BL is just retarded if it's low, IMO.

Old 12-06-2009, 09:57 PM
ChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enoughChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
what year is the 'Burb? is it dumped? 'cause you should be able to fit 24's under it-and a BL is just retarded if it's low, IMO.

'99. I don't think it is. It used to have bags on it... but I guess when the previous owner had it someone slashed the bag... or something I can't remember what my Husband said about it. I've got crappy pics of it...

I'm not sure what he was thinking when he took the picture... maybe he was drunk and thought the further back he was the better... it... would... look?

Old 12-06-2009, 10:10 PM
Banned
MuddBunny84 is on a distinguished road

LMAO the *farther=better" theory lol

Old 12-06-2009, 11:22 PM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future

That first.....blue..........truck..............is..... ......................BLACH! Sorry, I just got sick a little.
The red one is kinda nice, not a fan of lambos on a blazer, and those rims are hideous! Must be Santa's Blazer?

Old 12-07-2009, 06:11 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by davtak
The red one is kinda nice, not a fan of lambos on a blazer, and those rims are hideous! Must be Santa's Blazer?
LMFAO!!!

Old 12-07-2009, 08:03 PM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

one word ... WOW

Old 12-07-2009, 11:45 PM
RangerG will become famous soon enoughRangerG will become famous soon enough

Finally, a nice one!

http://kamloops.kijiji.ca/c-cars-veh...AdIdZ152350548

I could have sworn I've seen this Blazer on here. Or one with the same paint job? Either way, one of the best K5's I've seen.

Old 12-08-2009, 12:08 AM
BF Guru

i've seen that Blazer around the ads before.