Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Fast Five *Spoiler Alert*

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2011, 07:22 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future
Default Fast Five *Spoiler Alert*

If you don't want the movie spoiled then hit the back button now.

So who's seen it? What did you think? Did you like the "less chicks 'n cars" and more plot approach this time around?

And for those who actually sat through 3 minutes of credits... do you believe in ghosts?

Old 05-03-2011, 08:19 PM
Outsydr is an unknown quantity at this point

I thought it was a good movie although I did miss the gratuitous racing and no i didn't sit through the credits by time it was over I was more than ready to get outta there (me and crowded rooms do not get along)

Old 05-03-2011, 10:30 PM
BF Veteran
Benedict1337 will become famous soon enough

I'd like to go see it. Is it worth paying the $8 a ticket? or should I wait until it comes out

Old 05-04-2011, 01:07 AM

I was lucky the in-laws took me and my wife for my bday but aside from that I'd pay $8 to see it the only time we get to see a movie that cheap here is if it's a stinkin matinee

Old 05-04-2011, 09:24 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

I would go see it man. Why should you go see it? One reason that absolutely BLEW my mind was after the credits, we find out Letty's still alive.

Old 05-05-2011, 04:51 AM
Sturg is on a distinguished road

and there are blazers in it, a new (2011) blazer too lol. I thought it was good. And the Letty thing wthhhhhh!?

Old 05-06-2011, 08:52 PM

The Letty thing doesn't really mean anything in these movies they are all out of order timeline wise for example Han died in tokyo drift and he has been in 2 of them since then (Keep in mind I did not sit through the credits so maybe I'm missing something)

Old 05-06-2011, 10:16 PM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Outsydr
The Letty thing doesn't really mean anything in these movies they are all out of order timeline wise for example Han died in tokyo drift and he has been in 2 of them since then (Keep in mind I did not sit through the credits so maybe I'm missing something)
I believe Tokyo Drift is the "final movie"

But with Letty being back after her wreck and havoc, why cant han be back too? Han is the best character in my opinion....

Old 05-06-2011, 11:52 PM
Sturg is on a distinguished road

There should be a Tokyo Drift 2... At the end of Tokyo Drift Vin Diesel pulls up and smiles at the kid.

Old 05-16-2011, 10:28 PM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by Outsydr
FF: the beginning

FF2: All about Brian.

TD: The end of the series, we've never seen any of these characters before until Dom rolls up at the end.

FF4: After Brian's escapades in Flo Rida he meets up with Dom again to take down a drug lord, Letty dies. We meet Han and learn about his story. (leading up to TD)

F5: The continuation of their "adventures", letty ends up alive.

Next: Something else leading up to TD.

That's my synopsis of the order that the movies were released. The director is now cleaning up the mess and making TD make sense.

Quick Reply: Fast Five *Spoiler Alert*