Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Fin THIEVES!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2010, 01:36 AM
69chevelle is on a distinguished road
Talking Fin THIEVES!!!!

So yet again our yard get's broken into!!! They got my ford f250 AND my buggy!!!!!!!

My ford was stripped for paint and didn't even have lights in it!!!! Trailer has no lights!! and trailer plate is in my Jimmy!!! GRRRRRRRR

BUT there wasn't really any gas in it and I only found out they broke into the yard because the RCMP called and asked if I knew where my truck was, it was abandon's... 2 property's down from my work haha, ran out of gas!!!! and they didn't know how to switch it to propane(I unplugged the mixer) They did however reinstall the lights?

but they drove through the front door of our paint bay!!! and I still need to pay the $ 225 tow bill... may I add the tow company is one road over!!!! takes me 1 minute to drive there!!! what B/S......

And they stole the keys to a tandem axle propane tanker that we JUST painted!!!! I hate thieves...

and that concludes my rant....

this is the truckk.... COMPLETE heat score...

grille, lights, tailgate, mirrors etc were pulled off since then and I got rid off the camper already

Last edited by 69chevelle; 12-13-2010 at 02:08 AM.
Old 12-13-2010, 08:24 AM
m3ch is on a distinguished road

wow that sucks, and i take it the RCMP is canadian right?
i love Canada when ever i go to my dads i never hear of anything like this happening lol, and now i know, even some Canadians steal..........

Old 12-13-2010, 09:40 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

There's ***holes of all shapes and sizes Mech lol

Old 12-13-2010, 11:36 AM
Starting Member
97CountryJukeboxLt is on a distinguished road

/agree, they should have driven at least a little farther .. make it worth the towing cost, the gfs neighbor had her mustang stolen once.. they found it in a retention pond a few miles up the road, with just the radio missing

Old 12-13-2010, 03:17 PM
chevytruckdood is on a distinguished road

that sucks man. ive had two vehicles. one was never recovered. the honda was recovered with it stripepd down and put on stock wheels had no seats no battery no sprak plugs or wires.....any thing that looked new and shiny was gone...and the cop asked if he wanted me to have him follow me home so i can drive both cars home real quick...

Old 12-13-2010, 05:54 PM

Originally Posted by oktain
There's ***holes of all shapes and sizes Mech lol
haha i know just never met an ***hole Canadian yet lol

Old 12-13-2010, 07:52 PM
69chevelle is on a distinguished road

Hmm update...
THOSE Fers CAME BACK!!!!!! I was at our yard from 7:30 to mindight, well once I left they came back, stole the shop truck(the tank got syphened a month ago and it was never used haha, probably from the same people) so they ran out of gas on that one too!!! didn't make it out of the yard...

but they did get a 18,000lb equiptment trailer and a brand new cat excavator.... GRRR I'm glad I moved my K5 last week.....(you can see it in the pic kind of lol)
They also hit the shop behind us..... Almost like they had the whol weekend scoped and planned.... although both vehicles they stole ran out of gas.... idiots...

and yes RCMP = Royal Canadian Mounted Police

that sucks chevytruckdood.
I have bad luck with ford f25o's... this is how I found my last one

Old 12-13-2010, 10:52 PM

only canadian police i run into when i go up is the treaty three and OPP

Old 12-14-2010, 08:06 AM
Starting Member
97CountryJukeboxLt is on a distinguished road

A few phrases for suggestions, 7.62 SKS, Huntin Stand, Full Huntin Camo, Night Vision, all avaliable at your local Outdoor/Sports equipment Store!/ English Bull Dog, grandpa had a few of 'em.. only thing they really can't thrash is a rattlesnake...

Old 12-14-2010, 09:29 AM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

I like that idea, haha.

Quick Reply: Fin THIEVES!!!!