Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

F'n Thieves

Old 07-23-2013, 12:52 PM
Jasongr81 is on a distinguished road
Default F'n Thieves

You know what I hate? Me working my butt off everyday for stuff that I want and some low life pc of crap feels the need he needs it more than I do. I got a call from my home security that my window glass sensor was just set off then 5 minutes later my front door sensor went off. I leave work to go home to find my window busted in my 47" flat screen taken and laptop broke and a mess everywhere. I do have a security system and a Boxer that barks everytime she sees someone outside. People these days just dont care anymore. So frustrated. There is about $3000-$4000 worth of stuff taken and destroyed. My neighbor got a description maroon suv with temporary tags on it. Probably stolen as well. Why do we even try anymore?

Old 07-23-2013, 01:03 PM
slcblazer is on a distinguished road

Ouch man that sucks, but we try so we dont become those who gave up and steal stuff

Old 07-23-2013, 01:13 PM
BF Veteran
newguy will become famous soon enoughnewguy will become famous soon enough

upgrade the dog

Old 07-23-2013, 01:30 PM
BF Veteran
El_Beautor will become famous soon enoughEl_Beautor will become famous soon enough

Dude, that really sucks. Personally I have nothing but contempt for thieves. Lowlife lazy cowards.

Old 07-23-2013, 01:43 PM

Our boxer is big and we just got rid of another boxer that I took in as a stray. Looks as if someone tied her up with a tight chain and cut into her skin. I wanted to keep her as well but one of my buddies wanted her as a guard dog and needed one so I didnt have 2 or else they would not have got in to the house. My next dog will be a rot or pit boxer something of the same size.

Old 07-23-2013, 04:58 PM
Diaita will become famous soon enough

It's up to us as neighbors to keep an eye on each other as well. I called the cops on a guy that I watched go into my neighbors house that I didn't recognize, and went over to keep him busy until the cops showed up. Turned out he was their nephew...

Old 07-23-2013, 07:26 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

So sad... Sorry for the loss man... IF I ever find some dumbass stealing from me or my neighbors they will get there asses shot... I wont kill them But I will paralyze them to let them think what they have done for the rest of there dam life.

Old 07-23-2013, 07:50 PM
Beginning Member
rtvickers is on a distinguished road

Sorry to hear about the break in. I went through the same thing a year ago. I lived in Newport KY. They kicked my back door in and basically ram sacked the house. They took a laptop and 2 cameras. Who knows what else but that's the main things. But they didn't touch my 47" TV. And get this they used my deodorant. They left it on my desk open. It never leaves the bathroom. They destroyed the house. Threw everything in the floor and tossed my bed in the living room. I had enough. That's when I moved to Eastgate. I vote for a Rottweiler. My favorite.

Old 07-23-2013, 10:19 PM
BF Veteran
AJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by xgiovannix12
So sad... Sorry for the loss man... IF I ever find some dumbass stealing from me or my neighbors they will get there asses shot... I wont kill them But I will paralyze them to let them think what they have done for the rest of there dam life.
That is definitely the wrong line of thinking!

NEVER leave them breathing! You will only set yourself up for a lawsuit if you do.

Old 07-24-2013, 08:00 AM

Plus if you catch them drag them into the house to shoot them (shoot to kill) or else LAWSUIT!! Dont shoot outside!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: F'n Thieves