Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Ford Drivers

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2010, 01:21 PM
m3ch is on a distinguished road
Default Ford Drivers

haha heres a funny little story that happened to me today :

so i was in the next town over.....i pulled up to a stop light and i needed to get in the next lane to my right.......so i figure alright ill just go ahead and accelerate a little bit faster than this guy

light turns green i take off a little fast, the guy next to me is in a ford F250 or F350 dually diesel..i heard his turbo spool and his engine got louder by alot so i speed up a little more, next thing i know this guy is driving by looking at me pissed because my truck pulled on his and by the time he was next to my window he decides to just go ahead put his peddle to the floor (i assume because his engine sounded like it went up higher) all in all he took off about 55 in a 35 zone because my trucked pulled on his, and i met up with him little later down the road because of a redlight and passed him, and never seen him again

Old 09-19-2010, 01:32 PM
bigkhans is on a distinguished road

I deal with that almost everyday. If it's not a dodge, then its a ford, a chevy or a gmc. Really doesn't matter, all of those trucks run hot and fast around here. Most of them just dont expect that I have a nice little .60 bored out 4.3 in my truck. I don't race or speed, I just reach the speed limit a little faster than they do.

Old 09-19-2010, 01:42 PM

yeah thats what i do when i need to get somewhere it was just funny because all the deisel trucks usually are driven by old people or professional construction crews

Old 09-20-2010, 01:34 AM

Old People? Most of the drivers that I see are close to my age or older. I don't consider myself old at 34. Only old person in my house is grandpa and he's 84, that's old.

Old 09-20-2010, 02:00 AM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

So there's hope for me then?

Old 09-20-2010, 06:09 AM
BF Veteran
Benedict1337 will become famous soon enough

lol at least he didn't puff out a huge cloud of black smoke. lol if I have a diesel I'd have to make it puff out smoke

Old 09-20-2010, 06:54 AM

he probablly did, someone did that to me earlier that day too,(the black smoke)
and when i mean old i mean like 60+ this guy was like 26-28

Old 09-20-2010, 06:59 PM
Beginning Member
Drzronnie is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Benedict1337
lol at least he didn't puff out a huge cloud of black smoke. lol if I have a diesel I'd have to make it puff out smoke
Yeah thats what I do with my F450. smokesmokesmoke

Old 09-22-2010, 01:05 AM

Originally Posted by Drzronnie
Yeah thats what I do with my F450. smokesmokesmoke
That is why I love it when their exhaust is a pair of stacks vs side or rear exit.

Old 09-22-2010, 08:08 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

A guy in a Ford was holding me up on the highway, and when the passing lane opened up and I went to pass he punched it and was trying not to let me go... I did the same and just walked on by... he probably had the 4.6 though, the 5.4 would have been harder to pass at that point. But still... if it's a 90km/h speed limit, everyone and their cop friend does 105, why are you doing 70?

Quick Reply: Ford Drivers