Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Ford invasion on BF.com!

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2009, 12:48 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future
Default Ford invasion on BF.com!

I know we have no control over the ads that google supplies to the forum, but I found this one kind of funny. A Ford (well Lincoln, but same thing) add on a Chevy forum....

BTW - It's my office computer if you're wondering what all the funny bookmarks are..lol.

Last edited by Sisk; 10-27-2009 at 12:54 PM.
Old 10-27-2009, 12:56 PM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

haha that's weird.

Old 10-27-2009, 01:12 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Google ads work by grabbing stuff off the page and finding ads that relate to what the content of the page is...so I'm wondering where the Lincoln idea came from lol.

Old 10-27-2009, 01:38 PM
blazerguy22 is an unknown quantity at this point

its an SUV i think and last i checked the blazer is considered an SUV

Old 10-27-2009, 04:34 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Sisk
Google ads work by grabbing stuff off the page and finding ads that relate to what the content of the page is...so I'm wondering where the Lincoln idea came from lol.
it's call envy, HAHAHAHA!

Originally Posted by blazerguy22
it's actually a crossover vehicle, but a lot of people throw it in with the SUV class. but then why did they come up with a new class called "crossover" you ask? to get the idiot's out there that think all SUV's are "an-accident-waiting-to-happen" buying SUV's again, that's why.

Old 10-27-2009, 04:46 PM
neo71665 will become famous soon enoughneo71665 will become famous soon enough

I followed a search link over to a f350 site the other night researching axles for a sas swap and their add was for the new GMC HD and I thought that was funny.

Old 10-27-2009, 06:06 PM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by blazerguy22
I suppose..still pretty funny and ironic that a Ford ad appears on a Chev site lol.

Old 10-28-2009, 11:29 AM
blazerguy22 is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah its funny for sure but nothin beats the time i saw an ad for a washing machine on a racing forum

Old 10-28-2009, 01:21 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

Thats the GE HT540. On delicate it can wash a quarter mile in 17 minute at 750 rpm.... Nothing funny about that. Nothing.

Old 10-28-2009, 01:59 PM
Ugly_Monkey is an unknown quantity at this point

Yah the ad spiders are retarded, I have an online video gaming website, and the G man will put ads for some of the most rediculous things. Things that have NOTHING to do with my site, lol!

Quick Reply: Ford invasion on BF.com!