Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Forum dead???

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2010, 08:44 AM
BF Veteran
blazinloud is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Forum dead???

What happend to everyoooone!!??

everyone i started out with here is pretty much gone, i mean kyle answers like 70% or more of the posts here, give em a break already

must be going on 5 years ive been here, maybe all their trucks died....

pretty pointless posts but im sure we can make something of it!

Last edited by blazinloud; 11-19-2010 at 09:12 AM.
Old 11-19-2010, 08:58 AM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Theres a few of us newer guys that post alot. I mean no one has the extensive knowledge kyle has but theres alot of audio guys around, Chris (old skool luvr) hasn't been around in a while but he came and saw me earlier this week so he's around.

You are right though most of the people who know the forum a bit are really just waiting for kyle to answer lol. I see many new members daily so hopefully they will give us some help or vice versa.

Old 11-19-2010, 10:35 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Alot of people join, get their question answered and move on, few people however realize the value this site has community wise. We don't flame, we don't knock down, all the active members are respectful towards others.

The forum isn't dead, to be honest it's always been about this active since I became an active member here (Read: addicted)

Old 11-19-2010, 12:12 PM
Blazin_Jason will become famous soon enough

A lot of the OG's aren't around, or no longer have blazers.

Old 11-19-2010, 01:13 PM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

I'm still here! I woudn't say the forum is dead. Just gone quiet.

Some guys have moved on to bigger & better trucks Clearly I'm jealous.

Life goes on!

Last edited by kiwiblazer; 11-19-2010 at 01:15 PM.
Old 11-19-2010, 01:25 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Just wait for the snow! It'll pickup in here! LMAO!

There are very few that are still regulars. I guess we just don't have the drama of some of the other places... Quite frankly, that's why I'm here and I do not think I'm alone in that sentiment.

It's hard to believe that I have been here for over 5 years and that I am still maintaining a 14+ post per day average! LMAO!! Must be all those non-sense posts I make..

Old 11-19-2010, 01:31 PM
Starting Member
robertr728 is on a distinguished road

Ive only been here a short time. However i am trying to answer some questions when i can. Ive already grown tired of the repetitive questions that people ask without searching. My hat is off to you guys with post counts ranging from almost 30,000 to 1,000. You guys have all served this community well.

Old 11-19-2010, 01:43 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

We appreciate any and all help!!!

It often is very difficult to keep answering the same questions over and over. The mentality of so many people has changed to be one of entitlement. It seems that many feel their time is worth more than those of us that are here to help. When I come across someone like that, I move along. If I have time later to help, I do. The day is too short and there are many other people with much better attitudes that are in the same predicament.

With the repetitive questions though, I try to assemble the information together and toss it into the Tech Article (DIY) section whenever possible, but time has been short lately. I have been working on a fairly large 4wd thread for probably a year, off and on, that details pretty much everything that I have run across (which is a LOT). Should be killer once completed... Stupid busy schedule!

Old 11-19-2010, 01:48 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

That will be a good thread kyle. You may know alot about 4x4 but I bet alot donèy even know half of what to be known. I myself included.

And robertr728, We do thank you for your help and about the only thing we can do about repetitive threads is "politely" tell them to search and move on.

I'm kinda sad I missed my 1000th post. I have no idea what thread it was in.

Old 11-19-2010, 02:17 PM
TheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blazin_Jason
A lot of the OG's aren't around, or no longer have blazers.

YOU dont say that

Quick Reply: Forum dead???