Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

found my way back :)

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2010, 04:39 PM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future
Default found my way back :)

I have just been uber busy lately between work and other things. Well, read my sig and that'll explain lol. Haven't had much time for anything but that should change now and hope to be around more and meet all the new blazer owners that have signed up since I last been around, so, Hi to all the new members in the last year or so haha! And if anyone wants to crack jokes and poke fun at me, keep it to yourself please. Thank you

Old 09-22-2010, 07:03 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

It hasn't been THAT long since you were gone, lol.
Welcome back!

Old 09-22-2010, 07:42 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

i was jus thinking the same thing Matt.

glad to see you back here Dave.

Old 09-22-2010, 07:45 PM

Yeah, we've got some people here who have been MIA for quite a while! *cough* Curtis *cough*

Old 09-22-2010, 07:54 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

i think there are "personal" issues goin' on @ home for him.

no insight to what's going on with him, just a personal observation is all. i've emailed him a few times, but no replies.

besides, Curtis did say a hello a few months back, once he returned.........for a bit.

but this is all about Dave's return Matt-so stop jackin' his thread!!!

i j/k.

Old 09-22-2010, 07:57 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Welcome back. I was wondering what furries were until you said CSI was a stereotype. Then I remembered CSI is just a hoax in general! Stupid!

Old 09-22-2010, 08:04 PM
Blazer Forum 2009 Ride of the Year Winner
nj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura aboutnj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura about

Welcome back Dave.

Old 09-22-2010, 08:06 PM

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
i think there are "personal" issues goin' on @ home for him.

no insight to what's going on with him, just a personal observation is all. i've emailed him a few times, but no replies.

besides, Curtis did say a hello a few months back, once he returned.........for a bit.

but this is all about Dave's return Matt-so stop jackin' his thread!!!

i j/k.
It's what I do best, bro!

Anyways, Dave's been busy on the truck, eh? I like the LED signals. Looks sharp.

Old 09-22-2010, 09:55 PM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future

Thanks everyone Yeah, I finally got up the energy yesterday and wen tout and did some work on the blazer finally. been working soo much and soo stressed out from it that I ahve no energy on my days off to do anything but sleep and play video games lol. I got them off of ebay for 50 bucks, they were supposed to just plug into the stock outlets for the turn signals but the connectors fell off when I tried to plug them in (por job on the company's part) so I hardwired them. They work fine, just if I ever take them off and go back to bulb, I have to wire the sockets back in lol. I want to get a recon extreme tailgate bar and plan on getting a pioneer deh-p7100 stereo with built in everything bluetooth, ipod, sirius, usb, voice control, etc.

I hated that CSI episode, it put such a bad name to the term furries. I just want to have fun and although it's a crazy way to have fun, i'm crazy anywho lol. Some people on here are on my facebook freinds list and knew already, i wont say who lol. By the end of next month I will have a full head to toe costume being built by a very good friend of mine just in time for the furry convention here in Connecticut. It just goes to prove, all walks of life can drive blazers lol. I might even post a pic of me next to my blazer next month for everyone to see lol. And I am a wolf furry if anyone couldn't figure it out by my avatar

Old 09-22-2010, 10:24 PM
BF Guru

Originally Posted by zedartwo
Welcome back. I was wondering what furries were until you said CSI was a stereotype. Then I remembered CSI is just a hoax in general! Stupid!

i still didn't figure it out 'til Dave mentioned the "Furry Convention". then it hit me.

& i sooooo remember that episode now!

so i take it there's no fornicating like CSI depicted? sorry, bad joke. i know that's probably what irritated you Furries (? is that the proper term?) in that episode.

Quick Reply: found my way back :)