Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Free birthday food...Anyone else do it?

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2013, 04:36 PM
BF Veteran
chris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura about
Default Free birthday food...Anyone else do it?

So,my bday is the 4th of july. (woo for me..)

Every year i sign up for local food chains for free food. Last year i got 2 days worth of food for free. you sign up for newsletters etc and they mail you coupons and stuff on your bday. i spent 30 minutes driving around town to all the joints and stocked up lol.

Old 06-27-2013, 05:25 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Im hungry

Old 06-27-2013, 06:14 PM
Twip will become famous soon enough

as long as your arent taking food from like shelters and stuff, i dont see a problem with it. most fast food places have enough mark up to and make enough money to give away about 3 complete meals a day all year and not have to worry about it.

Old 06-27-2013, 07:04 PM
Starting Member
nunya is on a distinguished road

Heck, watch free sample sites and you can get all kinda of cool stuff! Now going to a restraunt where they sing happy birthday and make a scene to give you a disgusting cupcake... Pass

Old 06-27-2013, 08:30 PM
BF Veteran
cleburne red will become famous soon enough

Born on the 4th of July, huh? Makes it easy for people to remember your birthday!

Old 06-27-2013, 11:43 PM
Toby Hanson will become famous soon enough

My birthday is November 25th. I'm usually so busy with Thanksgiving that I don't go out anywhere. Besides, after that much food who needs a free breakfast?

Old 06-27-2013, 11:57 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by chris015
So,my bday is the 4th of july. (woo for me..)

Every year i sign up for local food chains for free food. Last year i got 2 days worth of food for free. you sign up for newsletters etc and they mail you coupons and stuff on your bday. i spent 30 minutes driving around town to all the joints and stocked up lol.
I set you an e-mail brotha, you better get back to me by tomorrow night!

Old 06-28-2013, 01:15 AM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

I'm too lazy to run around town for food coupons.

Old 06-28-2013, 06:47 AM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Thogert
you an I both

I normally treat my birthday like a normal day

Old 06-28-2013, 08:46 AM
BF Veteran
chris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Twip
as long as your arent taking food from like shelters and stuff, i dont see a problem with it. most fast food places have enough mark up to and make enough money to give away about 3 complete meals a day all year and not have to worry about it.
no way id take food from shelters,someone needs it more then me,this is just food chains im talking about
Originally Posted by nunya
Heck, watch free sample sites and you can get all kinda of cool stuff! Now going to a restraunt where they sing happy birthday and make a scene to give you a disgusting cupcake... Pass
I had that to happen to me one time (friend snitched on me lol) They gave me a steak n tator. The song thing was lame though

Originally Posted by richphotos
I set you an e-mail brotha, you better get back to me by tomorrow night!
check yo mail man.
Originally Posted by Thogert
everything i do is within a 10 mile drive,and i can hit up each one on the way home.

Quick Reply: Free birthday food...Anyone else do it?