Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Geezer Mental Health and HTPC - WMC 7

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2012, 06:07 PM
BF Veteran
pettyfog has a spectacular aura aboutpettyfog has a spectacular aura about
Default Geezer Mental Health and HTPC - WMC 7

So.. I'm swearing off doing troubleshooting posts on here a while. It's GREAT brain exercise, which is main reason I do it, besides learning something about the truck, every time I do research.

But it gets to you after a bit and I'm getting where I dont want to be, interpersonal skills wise.

So I'm gonna spend some time playing with Windows Media Center replacing Tivo / TW cable box and see what I can do with it.. like installing Android/iPhone apps for scheduling recordings and stuff.
For my car, since I ignored her too long for the 'diva. Gonna annoy the guys at TCCoA

See ya in a while

Old 03-31-2012, 10:32 PM
4x4blazerguy is on a distinguished road

Hate to see you taking a break,hope you'll be back soon. Thanks for your help.

Old 03-31-2012, 10:45 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

MR FOG dont leave us ....... WE need your massive brain =P

have fun exploring windows media center

Old 04-01-2012, 02:54 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

I know exactly what you're going through PF! If people would just listen to the advice and act on it, reporting what the outcome of said advice was; it would be a lot easier on those of us that have the experience/knowledge to help.

Of course, it would make it a lot nicer if everyone could use proper spelling, punctuation, & grammar... But if they want to portray themselves as ... Well, I'm not going to go there.

There will always be people in need of help and those willing to lend their time to help them. As soon as it feels like your time is being wasted, it's time to step away.

Old 04-01-2012, 07:08 PM
AuSSenseiter is on a distinguished road

PF thanks for all the help you've given me. Without you and this forum my '94 probably would have been scrapped and me taking a loss. I understand your burnout and hope you'll return. Your help has been appericiated.