Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Girlfriend fusses at me for bein on here so much....

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2012, 02:59 PM
Starting Member
Maestro is on a distinguished road
Default Girlfriend fusses at me for bein on here so much....

im always on this site...and sometimes my gf fusses at me for bein on here so much.....anyone else have that goin on?

Old 03-19-2012, 04:25 PM
BF Veteran
chris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura about

My gf said i didnt have much of a social life. Then i asked her why she wasnt in the kitchen -.-

Mine never complains much. Just mostly about getting grease on the doorknobs. Shes pretty fly.

Old 03-19-2012, 04:59 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by chris015
My gf said i didnt have much of a social life. Then i asked her why she wasnt in the kitchen -.-

Mine never complains much. Just mostly about getting grease on the doorknobs. Shes pretty fly.

Lol

my parents....... other then that im single

Old 03-19-2012, 05:03 PM
BF Veteran
warthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the rough

my wife jokes that i am always on here....i told her its better then wondering who i could be talking to online.

Old 03-19-2012, 05:07 PM
Starting Member
wyzardd is on a distinguished road

Listen to her! Otherwise you could one day discover that she's spending all her time on other sites and really doesn't have any time (or much use) for you.

Old 03-19-2012, 05:42 PM
Beginning Member
missmyK5 is on a distinguished road

If you use what you learn here to fix something yourself and save money you will have more cash to spend on her.

Old 03-19-2012, 06:24 PM
BF Veteran
warthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by missmyK5
If you use what you learn here to fix something yourself and save money you will have more cash to spend on her.
well yeah!!

Old 03-19-2012, 08:30 PM
Little Roober is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by missmyK5
Im going to say that it honestly doesn't work that way. My ex broke up with me because I was always fixing my truck or researching (on here) how to fix something. Turns out, it was for the better... My Jimmy is much more reliable...and less mileage. Besides...when a truck has leather interior, it's a good thing. But when a woman...

Old 03-20-2012, 01:28 AM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

Hahaha, zing!

Old 03-21-2012, 05:44 PM
ohsofly will become famous soon enoughohsofly will become famous soon enough

Lol!

Mine leaves me alone about it, besides, shes a facebook ***** that has TWO profiles - so she cant say nuthin. Why two you wonder? One for family amd friends, and one for all her 1800 various baby mama types and womens group baloney and power moms amd not really friends... I dont get it. Dont get me wrong, i do love her and shes awesome.

Besides, at least im helpin others fix stuff instead of bangin other broads from plenty of fish... That gets me nothing but trouble

Quick Reply: Girlfriend fusses at me for bein on here so much....