Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

GMFS fail

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2010, 08:56 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future
Default GMFS fail

Here's a good one... I urge you to take the time to read through the entire thread... definitely worth it.

http://www.gmfullsize.com/forum/showthread.php?t=194434

Alright, dude explains us his past life, but then when the shop wants to charge him 200 bucks more than what was quoted because they have to mod his exhaust to fit the headers (that were supposedly replacements with no modding, but he didn't read the item description properly when buying) he picks up a length of exhaust pipe and swings at the dudes head? He's either full of **** or an idiot... or both. What do you think?

Profane language warning...

Last edited by oktain; 05-20-2010 at 10:15 AM.
Old 05-20-2010, 11:48 AM
Blazer Forum 2009 Ride of the Year Winner
nj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura aboutnj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura about

Funny thread.. The guy is def a moron tho. I think he's full of bs about swinging the exhaust pipe at the mechanics head.

Old 05-20-2010, 12:05 PM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

"i know how to do it i just dont have a welder and have only done longtubes before. "

So why didn't he do these longtubes? lol

"I did buy im a 6 pack after i calmed down and downed afew with him ."

Really? wtf, like IMA PIPE YOU! oh heres a six pack...

"it scared the crap out of me after i did it im on parole. and been to prison 2 times on drug charges,and agg.assult. i dont want to go back but i have a bad temper . I got damn lucky . I was pissed off ready to fight half of you about 5 min ago but i find it funny now .clonpin and thorazine just kicked in . btw im bipolar and schitzo "

lolz

Ok its too funny... and a great read.... thus far and I am only on page 3... I feel like I am going to **** my pants!

Old 05-20-2010, 12:25 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Oh the guys ripping on him just MAKES it... If a guy just swung an exhaust pipe at your head, and came with a freakin 6-pack... what would you do?

"Thanks for the beer, now f*** off *******"

Old 05-20-2010, 01:52 PM
ohsofly will become famous soon enoughohsofly will become famous soon enough

I would have called the dpeartment of corretions for even swinging it at me and had the asshold put back in jail... Dont they have a 3 strike rule in the states? Would have never seen the guy again.

I would like to know how a 2 time ex-con afforded an '04 silverado to begin with...?

Old 05-20-2010, 07:56 PM
84BlazerS10 is on a distinguished road

I would probably say both, some people are just weird though.

Old 05-20-2010, 09:21 PM
BF Veteran

I showed my future brother in law.... he giggled like a girl at some parts.... lol

Old 05-21-2010, 08:13 AM
BF Veteran

I still love the "I was protecting my little cousin who got raped by 15 black guys, I shot 2 and ran 4 over with a Mini-Van"

I almost pissed myself I was laughing so hard at this point... this guy is a grade A idiot, and sharing these prison stories doesn't make him seem bad-*** or justify swinging a pipe at someone's head.

Old 05-22-2010, 12:19 AM
84BlazerS10 is on a distinguished road

Yeah, it's things like that that make me think hes full of bs because if he tried that his *** would definitely be in the slammer.

Old 05-22-2010, 12:17 PM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by 84BlazerS10
Yeah, it's things like that that make me think hes full of bs because if he tried that his *** would definitely be in the slammer.
True story.... if someone swung at me.... I would definitely call some authorities...

Quick Reply: GMFS fail