The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Good News!!! Blazer Forum the biggest

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2009, 11:54 AM
Beginning Member
Jaxxon is on a distinguished road

Well I did a look around before joining BF and I must say this seems to have more people in it who are friendly then 95% of the other sites I looked at you have a laugh here, it's not just all Blazers, Blazers, Blazers and you are a lot better then the Kia forums trust me!

On a side note. Mr Hotrod have too many http:// in your link

Old 07-28-2009, 01:33 PM
packofqtips is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by oktain
I mean S-series pickups before I hit a nerve with qtips lol.
one of the great things about my truck is you dont see many of them
there is probably 1 bagged blazer for every 100 bagged s-10 pickups

Old 07-28-2009, 02:16 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by packofqtips
one of the great things about my truck is you dont see many of them
there is probably 1 bagged blazer for every 100 bagged s-10 pickups
Exactly... hence the reason why I love yours so much.

Old 07-28-2009, 02:32 PM
Beginning Member
Beverly Stayart is on a distinguished road

I agree this is the best Blazer forum.

Old 07-28-2009, 02:44 PM
96chevblazer is an unknown quantity at this point
Question

on Mr. Hotrods link it says the owner of BF-Ralph Cristello I wonder if he is a member? or if he even owns a blazer

Old 07-28-2009, 03:51 PM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by 96chevblazer
on Mr. Hotrods link it says the owner of BF-Ralph Cristello I wonder if he is a member? or if he even owns a blazer
Some of the early posts from an "Admin" account were signed -Ralph and I think some were an -Amanda.

This site was owned by autoforumsuniverse but the bottom of the page now says InternetBrands. http://www.internetbrands.com/ib

Old 07-28-2009, 04:11 PM
Ugly_Monkey is an unknown quantity at this point

The reason I stick around here is the maturity level. I am of the opinion that the majority of members here act in a respectable, responable manor at least 95% of the time. A safe fun place to hang online with good people and likeminded taste is an awesome (and hard to find) thing! cheers!

Old 07-28-2009, 05:40 PM
96chevblazer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mdehoogh
Some of the early posts from an "Admin" account were signed -Ralph and I think some were an -Amanda.

This site was owned by autoforumsuniverse but the bottom of the page now says InternetBrands. http://www.internetbrands.com/ib
oh ok this site is pretty much self running cause of the mods right?

Also how do you become a mod or even get a higher rank?

Old 07-28-2009, 05:49 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by 96chevblazer
oh ok this site is pretty much self running cause of the mods right?

Also how do you become a mod or even get a higher rank?
By higher rank I'm assuming you mean the "Beginning member" and "senior member" etc. tags. You get higher ones based on your number of posts and days spent on the forum...just keep posting and you'll "rank up".
As for being a mod..you have to be around for a while I'd say..and know your stuff. The mod's all showed strength in knowledge and the ability to help out people, so that's why they were promoted to admin/mod.
That's best explanation...it's pretty much the same at any forum. One of the mods/admins may be able to elaborate more on it..

Old 07-28-2009, 06:09 PM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

Yup, Sisk got it right. I was upgraded to a mod soon after the "chop shop" was created. At the time we were trying to do weekly photoshop contests and we needed an extra person to help out creating polls and resizing pictures. Then the forum broke and polls stopped working and we had what seemed like a serious decline in activity but we've been picking back up to where we were.

Quick Reply: Good News!!! Blazer Forum the biggest