Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Halloweenie?

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2010, 09:49 PM
m3ch is on a distinguished road
Default Halloweenie?

so what u guys doin for it, probably do something with the truck and pumpkins, maybe toilet paper a few things, take the baby trick or treating, or hang with my friend and do something, idk why but i never see zombies so i might be one

Old 10-24-2010, 05:51 PM
BF Veteran
AJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the rough

I'll be hunting elk in CO, like I do every year this time.

Old 10-24-2010, 06:11 PM
m3ch is on a distinguished road

nice ive been hunting once and seen nothing wasted alot of 9mm shells tho

Old 10-24-2010, 08:55 PM
BF Veteran
DKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the rough

I am trying to find somebody to work for me so I can go TRICK OR TREATING with my wife and kids.

Old 10-24-2010, 09:01 PM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

I WILL BE WEARING A GORILLA SUIT THE DAY BEFORE TO EVERY CLASS AS WELL AS SOME RANDOM DAY DURING THE REST OF THE SEMESTER....

ASsuming I get enough people to pay... Lol, I was tempted to do this for a fundraiser to pay for the gorilla suit, but not enough interest....

Old 10-27-2010, 07:21 PM
ohsofly will become famous soon enoughohsofly will become famous soon enough

Having a house party at my new house for halloween. My roomate is having a bunch of her friends, and her mom is coming with a bunch of her friends too (cougars). So Ill get some buddies to come out, and we will be hunting bearded clams in my house this halloween.

I dont have any kids to take out trick or treating, and all my friends kids are too small still.

My Iranian buddy is coming too, and hes dressing up as a terrorist!!! Complete with papertowel tube dynamite vest underneath his desert garmets... Should be good for a laugh, and if the cops show up hes answering the door and speaking Iranian to the cops...

Old 10-27-2010, 08:02 PM
BF Veteran
MTopper will become famous soon enough

Saturday, coaching little kid football until 7:30, driving to MSU, be going out for the festivities around 10:00.

Sunday, sitting on the porch with my puppy passing out candy to all the little kids. No razor blade apples for them, good old reese's, Snickers, Milky Way, and possibly some Rolos ( i steal them for the caramel)

Old 10-27-2010, 09:12 PM
Starting Member
TylerCiervo is on a distinguished road

I'm going out with my girlfriend and all her friends most likely. Then either sleeping out if shes allowed to stay home the next day, or taking her home and then going out with the boys to torment innocent citizens

Old 10-27-2010, 09:56 PM
BF Veteran
Rottidog has a spectacular aura aboutRottidog has a spectacular aura about

halloween & gate night/hell night, I'm hoping to have all that chit installed in my truck & laying some "fog" for kiddies walking down the street & the dads going OMFG THATS COOL ... but nah, no huge burnouts... not going to be easy saying No though lol

if that doesn't work out.. I'm on my roof with a pellet gun just to ward off the gate nighters lol

Old 10-28-2010, 12:48 AM
RangerG will become famous soon enoughRangerG will become famous soon enough

Bah humbug I hate Halloween. Hate getting up every 25 seconds to give out candy. Can't I just watch my hockey in peace?

I'll try to get out and away from the house. Find a party or something maybe.