The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

HAOOY NEW YEAR to ALL!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2009, 01:27 AM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by BlazeringSaddles
Oh well, no body is perfect as they say (as far as yoru lack of interest in anything to do w./ 2 wheels that is)--LOL--- I haven't ridden a bike in a few years, but wish to get back into it someday "sooner than later". For now I confine myself to "cages" as it's safer, and I guess I am chicken-chit due to losing several friends on bikes **heavy sigh**

Interesting that you came from the Afrikaan land. Any trouble adjusting, or are Kiwis as open-minded as I hear they are!?
Yea & pretty laid back in fact. Not as much as the Aussies though. Kiwiland is pretty similar to South Africa in most respect but as it was 20 years before. (in lifestyle etc. not otherwise, before I upset my fellow Kiwi's here) LOL
When we first came here on holiday back in '91, the first thing we noted. "Just like SA was 20 years ago" small poulation, (relative to size of country) lots of open spaces, beautiful scenery, & friendly people. They actually greet when you pass them in the street - find that in Europe! I bet you won't!

By the way, that's Afrikaaner Land!

Last edited by kiwiblazer; 12-31-2009 at 01:28 AM. Reason: add comment
Old 12-31-2009, 02:13 AM
BlazeringSaddles is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by kiwiblazer
Yea & pretty laid back in fact. Not as much as the Aussies though. Kiwiland is pretty similar to South Africa in most respect but as it was 20 years before. (in lifestyle etc. not otherwise, before I upset my fellow Kiwi's here) LOL
When we first came here on holiday back in '91, the first thing we noted. "Just like SA was 20 years ago" small poulation, (relative to size of country) lots of open spaces, beautiful scenery, & friendly people. They actually greet when you pass them in the street - find that in Europe! I bet you won't!

By the way, that's Afrikaaner Land!
"My bad" as the kids state-side sayeth---lol-- It has been almost 20 years since I took a South African history course, so bear with me please! I was studying apartheid, not the " 'kraut" culture--lmao Seems South Africa is a fascist state much like the USA unfortuntely eh? But, as much brazen assinine stupidity as "Dubbya" did to America the past 8 years w./ his "Weapons of MASS DECEPYION" so to speak--lmfao-- guess that someday the world will forgive us. I sincerely HOPE and PRAY, anyway!!!

Old 12-31-2009, 05:54 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Happy New Year everyone! All the best in 2010

Old 12-31-2009, 08:39 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

hope everyone has a safe, happy, and fun New Year's Eve.

Old 12-31-2009, 08:58 AM
Banned
MuddBunny84 is on a distinguished road

YAYYYYY *does happy perky bouncey dance*(not as perverted as it sounds), new years is coming yayyyy i can have my once a year alchoholic beverage and be happy sitting infront of the tv doing it lol, or maybe i'll go out and play in the snow this years since we're getting dumped on today *as i type actually*

Comments - Graphics[/img]

and for those of you who AREN'T drinking..

Last edited by MuddBunny84; 12-31-2009 at 09:09 AM.
Old 12-31-2009, 09:06 AM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

Here's to hoping 2010 is better than 2009!

Last edited by cbr995; 12-31-2009 at 06:52 PM.
Old 12-31-2009, 09:42 AM
LuvMyTJ is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by cbr995
Here's to hoping 2010 is better than 2009!
Well, it can't get much worse.
Hear me now, remember me later... never say "it can't get any worse".
Thats usually when things really go south! LOL

Old 12-31-2009, 10:04 AM
CNYCountryKidd is on a distinguished road

Happy new year everybody from all over! Let us forget all that happens tonight in a total state of inebriation!

Old 12-31-2009, 11:05 AM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Hope this year is good to everyone!

Old 12-31-2009, 05:48 PM
Biohazed is on a distinguished road

happy new year all!!!!

Quick Reply: HAOOY NEW YEAR to ALL!!!!!!!!!!