Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Happy Father's Day!

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2009, 11:37 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Happy Father's Day!

Ok, so it's a day late, but I just wanted to extend a Happy Father's day to all of the dad's out there.

I spent all day yesterday cleaning out the garage and shed. I got sick of pushing things around on my work bench in the garage just to clear a spot to set something down. So everything went to the middle of the garage and a wholesale cleaning top to bottom was done. Took me pretty much all day. I had the help of my two son's (Kaleb-4 & Gavin-2 in August) for a bit before playing with the dog and riding their bike/tricycle took over their attention.

Over all it was a good day until I slid the shop vac back under the bench. This was the last task before putting the truck back in the garage... As the vacuum hit the wall under the bench, a sharp pain traveled through my back... Hopefully it is nothing the chiropractor can't fix this afternoon...

Anyway, what did all of you dads & sons/daughters do on the official Father's Day (cause everyone knows every day is Father's day!)?

Old 06-22-2009, 09:55 PM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

Awww! I've got to wait till Sep. 6th for that.