Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

From happy:) to sad:(

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2012, 03:16 PM
Super Moderator
rexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura about
Default From happy:) to sad:(

Well the day was going good boss man have me a 10% raise and he's giving me his 07' Nissan Murano as a bonus so I was having a great day!! Until 10 minutes ago when I just got pulled over and ticketed for "turning right between the hours of 3-7 pm"!!! What kind of stupid law is that?? I have a spotless record and have actually accumulated 5 positive points on my license cause I haven't had a ticket in so long. I asked for a break and he said "sorry here's your ticket its $91 have a nice day" wtf I'm gonna go to court and at least try to get it reduced to a non moving violation since I do have such a good record. Court is December 13th wish me luck

Old 11-08-2012, 03:23 PM
BF Veteran
chris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura about

eh,thats gotta be irritating.

Old 11-08-2012, 03:34 PM
Super Moderator
rexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura about

Heck yeah!! I mean I admit I didn't see the sign and technically I did break the law but cmon its not like I'm a habitual offender or anything. The ticket really won't hurt me any but its the principal behind it.

Old 11-08-2012, 04:18 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

He clearly got into a fight with his wife the night before and was just pissed off the whole day to actually ticket you for that.

Old 11-08-2012, 04:45 PM
1sttimejimmyowner is on a distinguished road
Default Gosh How rediculous

Here ot so long ago a few month back I hadnt had any accidents or tickets for 25+ years.Back in june I was heading to me garage shop then I got distracted and turned left into another car.Smashed up the front end of my truck and got $125. ticket to boot.Needless to say I wasnt in the best of mood for the rest of the day.
Then heres a stupid law for ya,a couple of months ago I get pulled over cause my trailer hitch ***** are onstructing the veiw of 1 # on my license plate..They checked my paper work then let me go.

Old 11-08-2012, 11:08 PM
4x4blazerguy is on a distinguished road

Can't you go to traffic school? Here in Arizona if you haven't had a ticket in two years you can go to traffic school & then it doesn't go on your driving record. I got a speeding ticket 6 years ago & when the police officer gave me the ticket to sign he also handed me all the info on traffic school & told me I was eligible for school. I went & it never showed up on my driving record. So with insurance I can claim no tickets.

Old 11-09-2012, 12:33 AM
Toby Hanson will become famous soon enough

Don't ever drive in Downtown Seattle. There are some streets like 3rd Avenue that you can't even drive on during certain hours of the day because the city only wants buses on the roads.

I've made that mistake a couple times but I never got nailed for it.

Old 11-09-2012, 09:32 PM
ohsofly will become famous soon enoughohsofly will become famous soon enough

Stupid laws. We havr red light cameras in edmonton, learned the hard way they get ya rolling stopping a right turn too... We dont get demerits for photo violations tho.

Old 11-10-2012, 12:52 AM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future

that cop sure does take his nascar seriously! Get it, no right turn *ba dum ching!*

But seriously, what kind of crap law is that? Is that like all turns or was it just a specific corner, cause there is a street in my town that is one way only during school hours, in the evenings and weekends it's both ways.

Old 11-10-2012, 07:03 AM
trobbins is on a distinguished road

man some of you guys got some weird laws in your areas ones i would have never thought of being a law or rule

Quick Reply: From happy:) to sad:(