The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Has anyone seen my blazer?

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2010, 08:57 AM
Joemakerman is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Sisk
Will...are you sure the dealership sold it after you traded it?
What else would they have done?

Old 03-11-2010, 09:00 AM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

I think some dealerships auction off their trade ins.

Old 03-11-2010, 09:40 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Yeah they can auction it off or possibly send it to another dealership for sale. I think some might even sell between dealerships too, which might send it out of state. Who knows, the dealership may have affiliate dealerships in other states where they share inventory? you never know.

Old 03-11-2010, 03:13 PM
99blaz is on a distinguished road

Most likely went to auction. Dealers dont like to deal with modified stuff too much.

Old 03-12-2010, 02:38 AM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

My experience is that dealers, unless they have a sale lined up, have an arrangement with other used car dealers who sell product in a particular price range. That way they dispose of older models keeping their inventory more current to their market - which is ostensibly new vehicles - That is, if by 'dealer', that Will is referring to, is a branded dealer i.e. Chevy, Chrysler etc. (Note the avoidence of the "F" word LOL)

Old 03-12-2010, 12:08 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

I'm guessing it would have been a Subaru dealer. He said he traded it in, and I'm pretty sure he got a new Subaru in place of his Blazer...

Old 03-14-2010, 01:12 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Sisk
Will...are you sure the dealership sold it after you traded it?
still have a copy of the VIN kickin' around, like an old insurance slip maybe?

try running the VIN to see if it's changed hands yet.

Old 03-17-2010, 08:49 PM
willjones is an unknown quantity at this point

I am sure I have the VIN somewhere. And I am sure that it went to auction, because as stated it was pretty heavily moded and had almost 100k on her. I know its a long shot , but I felt it was worth a shot. For what it's worth here is a shot of the subie. While I've only had it a few months it's already got a rally-innovations lightbar, custom yellow fog lenses, 20% tint as of tomorrow, and a set of black rota wheels (summer wheels). Oh and since it is a Limited it's got all the bells and whistles.

Old 03-17-2010, 09:34 PM
Ryanmatt135 is an unknown quantity at this point

I live in Syracuse, Where did you trad it in at? I will definitely keep my eyes peeled for it and that sick looking subie!!!

Old 03-17-2010, 09:40 PM
kustom_werks is on a distinguished road

I know it would be random to end up here, but hasn't been seen in Iowa yet either.

Quick Reply: Has anyone seen my blazer?