Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

havent been on much lately

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2009, 03:55 PM
Beginning Member
runnin blazer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default havent been on much lately

Well I havent been able to get on here much lately due to the blazer giving me alot of problems and doing some audio install on it. First thing that happened is the trans went out on me so I had to pay about 2 grand to have that fixed. But the good news is i got my audio install done while the trans was away getting fixed. At the moment i have 4 300 watt dome tweater, all the door speakers are polk audio 6.5's, the dash speakers where taken out due to them not being able to handle the power from the head unit so there is now tweaters in their place. As for the rest of the system I've got 2 12 inch kicker comps wired down to 2 ohms on a 600 watt amp and a 3 farad cap that was recently taken out due to it drawing extra needed power. Soon i will be adding 2 more kickers also in a ported box with another 600 watt amp. I still need to install an extra battery in the back but I have no clue how too.
As for future upgrades im going to be lowering it instead of lifting it like I wanted to in the past. The roof rack will be coming off and the wholes will be puttied. Any input would be helpful and if someone can tell me how to install an extra battery it would be greatly appreciated.