Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

hitting my very first convention!! *pics added*

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2010, 10:31 PM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future
Default hitting my very first convention!! *pics added*

Starts thursday and goes to Sunday night! For those of you who don't know yet, I am a furry and I am going to my very first furry convention this weekend here in CT! I am really excited, it's going to be tons of fun. I have made sooo many freinds ( a few personal freinds that I hang out with), had a gf for a day (don't ask), and I enjoy every minute of it! I don't have my furry costume yet, I will have it tomorrow and I will post a pic of me in it. I'll post a pic of me and some of my freinds with my blazer too, that should get some comments lol. Hold down the fort for me while I am away lol. I won't be able to get to a computer for a few days so monday is the next time you will hear from me.

Old 10-26-2010, 10:34 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

That would be a site seeing all of you piled in your Blazer with your furry costumes on! lol
Have fun, bro.

Old 10-26-2010, 10:53 PM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future

I'm going to do it lol. There is a youtube video with an Escalade and a bunch of furries in costumes piled in it lol. I'm planning on goign to wal-mart in costume down the street from the hotel that is holding the convention with some of my freinds. That'll be hilarious seeing the reactions of the people in wal-mart lol. Oh, I will take pics, don't you worry lmao

Old 10-26-2010, 11:38 PM
BF Veteran
AJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the rough

The only thing I know about "furries" is from a CSI episode.

I still don't get get.

Old 10-27-2010, 12:16 AM

Originally Posted by AJBert
The only thing I know about "furries" is from a CSI episode.

I still don't get get.

That's the first thing alot of people think about when the hear furries. That episode was a huge stereotype on something that happened back in the 80's (google it) back when the fandom first started and the very first convention was formed. Still to this day, there is a bad rap about the whole thing. It's actually a form of expression, me I am very shy and this is a way for me to break that shyness barrier. Think about it this way, you wouldnt walk up to your boss and tell him to go f himself. Now think of being in a costume and nobody knowing you you are, now go up to him and tell him to f himself. He wont know who you are lol. Plus it's just fun, that's all I am doing it for, is to have fun

Plus it's a big charity thing too, this years convention here in CT, all the proceeds are going to benefit the war dogs foundation. People dress up as different species of animals to show thier appreciation for our furred and feathered and sometimes scaled companions on this planet. Every convention is for a different charity and a different purpose. And like I said, it's just plain fun!

Last edited by davtak; 10-27-2010 at 12:19 AM.
Old 10-27-2010, 07:36 AM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

I wanna see these pictures from walmart... that would be hilarious.... Be sure to buy some dog food, and tell them you are buying dinner... the look on the cashiers face would be priceless...

Old 10-27-2010, 02:35 PM

Hahaha, that would be too funny. I'll prolly be too busy getting bombarded by kids lol. I just got my costume in the mail today and it's awesome!

Old 10-27-2010, 07:36 PM
Blazer Forum 2009 Ride of the Year Winner
nj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura aboutnj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura about

I wanna see pics of this costume.

Old 10-27-2010, 07:58 PM
BF Veteran
MTopper will become famous soon enough

Well.... we're all waiting for photos

Old 10-27-2010, 10:19 PM

Okay, I just got my wolf costume in the mail today and took some pics a little while ago, so here we go!!

Quick Reply: hitting my very first convention!! *pics added*