Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

holy smartcar!! O_O

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2010, 11:35 PM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future
Old 09-28-2010, 11:40 AM
samuknow is an unknown quantity at this point

That first video is awesome. That thing is flat gone when he drops it. WOW

Old 09-28-2010, 12:10 PM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future

When I saw the caption I was like "SmartCar vs. Ferrari? pffffft! The Fearrari's gunna destroy the smart car!" then the video started and I was like O_O lol

Old 09-28-2010, 12:45 PM
BF Veteran
Benedict1337 will become famous soon enough
Old 09-28-2010, 01:16 PM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

The smart car has a turbo'd hyabusa engine if memory serves me right.... Its basicaly a motorcycle with a box over it... I am pretty sure those bikes outrun anything....

Old 09-28-2010, 02:03 PM
BF Veteran
AJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the rough

The both ran in the low/mid 13's. Might impressive for the Smart Car but **** poor for a Ferrari. There are plenty of stock domestic cars on the road right now that could beat those times hands down.

Plus, whoever was driving the Ferrari has no idea how to drive. Still, very impressive on the Smart Car's end!

Old 09-28-2010, 03:02 PM
Beginning Member
maroman88 is on a distinguished road

lol surprise!

Old 09-28-2010, 03:48 PM
Thor_449 is an unknown quantity at this point

Idk the new yamaha v-max with the 1800 cc engine would definetly rivel that hyabusa engine....though I beleve the busa is more stable at speeds >100 mph then the v-max

Old 09-28-2010, 04:14 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

V-max? Is that a cruiser? It's been proven that 4cylinder high RPM engine > big bore V-twin. Friend of mine has an R1 that he geared and slapped a yoshi pipe on and he beat some Busa's in the quarter this summer... They weren't happy AT ALL

Old 09-28-2010, 07:09 PM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by oktain
V-max? Is that a cruiser? It's been proven that 4cylinder high RPM engine > big bore V-twin. Friend of mine has an R1 that he geared and slapped a yoshi pipe on and he beat some Busa's in the quarter this summer... They weren't happy AT ALL
Yea.... I agree

Quick Reply: holy smartcar!! O_O