Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Hopefully a new project!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2009, 10:46 AM
ghost is on a distinguished road
Default Hopefully a new project!!!

Found an '85 Suburban with a 350CI motor and the 700R4 tranny. Comes with 33 Pro Comp X-Terrains. It's partly rhino lined on the exterior but they kinda just stopped when they ran out of spray. I'm gonna go hear it start tomorrow and drive it around a lil to see if it's really worth the time. Just looked at it today but had to consult the wife seeing how she controls the world.... But a GREAT price on it!!!

This is the picture the owner took, if I get it I'll make sure to get new ones.

Old 06-04-2009, 11:00 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Nice!

Old 06-04-2009, 01:43 PM

For $500 VER NICE! My wife wants to kill me for just looking at other rigs but I simply don't want to pass this up. Sure I don't need it now... But who knows what can happen is what I always tell her.

Old 06-04-2009, 06:15 PM
Thor_449 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'd rather have it and not need it, then need it and not have it

Old 06-04-2009, 06:31 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

I love the old burban's...definitely get it if you can!
It would be a great project..I'd love to see what you do with it if you get it.

Old 06-04-2009, 09:47 PM

If I do end up gettin it, it'll be treated like an older brother to my K5. The windows in the back are the same... So maybe a removable top? First thing is the color, gotta go with my rhino lining again!

Old 06-05-2009, 06:48 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

$500 is what I bought my K5 for! Good deals to be had for sure. I would grab it before someone else does!

Old 06-05-2009, 06:15 PM

$460!!!! Picked her up today, she sounds great... Only problem is a loose steering column! Pics to come soon!!!!!!

Old 06-05-2009, 11:56 PM

It's 10 at night but pics are pics! My brothers grad is tomorrow so I've been busy with family most of the day. The right side is all bed linered in black (yuck) so I'm gonna strip that and do the whole thing white. They also sprayed the Silverado emblem and the Suburban emblem but in my paint they will stay chrome.

33' Pro Comp X-Terrain

Old 06-06-2009, 01:15 AM
okvortec is on a distinguished road

$460???? Sweet deal!! Nice project!

Quick Reply: Hopefully a new project!!!