Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

How about that snow?

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2010, 10:42 AM
Joemakerman is on a distinguished road
Default How about that snow?

Getting a lot of snow here in Maryland. It started sticking to the roads about 5pm last night, it's supposed to go well into the night tonight. Went out about 10:30am to take some pics:

It was knee high, never experienced that haha.

My baby, all covered in snow

My brother's Civic....

My mom's Rav-4

All of em

It's still got over 12 hours of snow-fall left, it's still going heavy and it's expected to all night. This is a big deal here in Maryland, I don't know about anywhere else. Post pics if you're experiencing this storm!

-Joe

Old 02-06-2010, 12:11 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

That's a decent amount of snow. A lot better then the dustings of snow a lot of people have been posting up! Nice pics. Have fun shoveling out lol. Spring is only a few months away!! can't wait
If you're looking for more winter pics there are already several snow threads up with peoples winter/snow pics.

Old 02-06-2010, 06:13 PM

Haha yeah I just shoveled for about 4 hours straight. The plow still hasn't even come yet though

And thanks for letting me know, I'll probably look em up.

-Joe

Old 02-09-2010, 12:04 AM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

He's still shovelling to find his truck! LOL

Old 02-09-2010, 12:31 AM
Starting Member
TheStig is on a distinguished road

My brother's Civic....
Are you sure? How can you tell?

We finally got snow here in Afghanistan, nothing compared to what Im used to being from MI. Call me crazy but when the speed limit is already 15mph there's not much reason to slow way below that to compensate for half an inch of slush but apparently alot of people disagree lol

Old 02-09-2010, 07:03 AM
cvlive is on a distinguished road

we got 21 inches up here in Pittsburgh, pa. I didn't get stuck at all.

Old 02-09-2010, 09:33 AM
Beginning Member
scrmmealuvsong22 is an unknown quantity at this point

damn man i wish i got wat u got we were suppose to get 12-24 inchs the storm went the other way we didnt even get a dusting which sucks since i have 3 snowmobiles and this years riding has been horrible

Old 02-09-2010, 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by TheStig
Are you sure? How can you tell?

We finally got snow here in Afghanistan, nothing compared to what Im used to being from MI. Call me crazy but when the speed limit is already 15mph there's not much reason to slow way below that to compensate for half an inch of slush but apparently alot of people disagree lol
Haha, I wouldn't even think it'd ever get below freezing over there, guess I was wrong.

Originally Posted by scrmmealuvsong22
damn man i wish i got wat u got we were suppose to get 12-24 inchs the storm went the other way we didnt even get a dusting which sucks since i have 3 snowmobiles and this years riding has been horrible
Dang dude, that really sucks. Where are you?

-Joe

Old 02-09-2010, 11:52 AM
Beginning Member
Sway_89S10 is on a distinguished road

Ah, you guys are lucky, I've never even seen snow. The coldest it's gotten around here was right at 32-33 degrees F this winter, and even that broke a record going back like 30 years .
Normally around here, we'll get a couple days of 60's, then back to 70's/80's, then maybe a couple more "cold" days throughout winter.

Old 02-09-2010, 01:27 PM

Originally Posted by Sway_89S10
Ah, you guys are lucky, I've never even seen snow. The coldest it's gotten around here was right at 32-33 degrees F this winter, and even that broke a record going back like 30 years .
Normally around here, we'll get a couple days of 60's, then back to 70's/80's, then maybe a couple more "cold" days throughout winter.
Oh man that's terrible! I could never live in Florida, man.

-Joe

Quick Reply: How about that snow?