Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

How Did You Get Your Name???

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2010, 05:48 PM
BlaziNator is on a distinguished road
Default How Did You Get Your Name???

I drive a blazer - Blazin

I often go by Nate - Nat

The end added for effect. Although I did search the interwebs and came up with this:

http://powerrangers.wikia.com/wiki/Blazinator

Old 09-30-2010, 05:55 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

I drove a Blazer, name's Pat... somehow got oktain lmfao.

It was during my purposely mispelling phase and I came up with a nickname that represented me as a motorhead and mispelt octane at the same time... PErFECT! lmfao. Here I am today wishing I would have gone with octane...

Old 09-30-2010, 06:15 PM
BF Veteran
Benedict1337 will become famous soon enough

Well my name originated from the days when I played counter-strike and my name on there was Benedict Arnold. Back then and still today my username for most things is Csleet1337res (s10forum, email, ect..) that stands for counter-strike elite 1337 stands for elite too, and then my intials. Then came the day I finally got xbox live and someone already had the gamertag Csleet1337res so I decided to use my counter-strike name, Benedict1337. Then I'm pretty sure I made a Csleet1337res account on here but I lost the confirmation email so I decided to use Benedict1337 on here as well. I actually like Benedict1337 more than Csleet1337res anymore

Old 09-30-2010, 08:36 PM
Nemo1991 is on a distinguished road

my last names nimigean, my uncles friends would call him nemo for short, and since my dad was younger he was little nemo, so i guess that makes me littlest nemo? and i was born in 1991

Old 09-30-2010, 08:48 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

We've had threads like this before.

CBR is from Honda CBR bikes.(I love them, lol)
995, is something I use in all my usernames which stems from I-95. Which runs through my town.
I don't know why I used a highway as a base for my name. I was like, 12 when I set up my first e-mail address, so that's when I thought about the number.

I know, Exciting lol.

Old 09-30-2010, 08:53 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Zedartwo is pretty self explanatory! lol

For you south of the border. "Zed" is the same as your "Zee" I believe LMAO

Old 09-30-2010, 09:10 PM
BF Veteran
AJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the rough

My folks named me and I, in return, have named all of the dogs I've had over the years.

Old 09-30-2010, 09:44 PM
Red 96' will become famous soon enoughRed 96' will become famous soon enough

Obviously, I'm not as creative as some of you guys haha. I drive a red 1996 Jimmy haha. I don't have this name for anything but this forum lol.

Old 09-30-2010, 10:51 PM
BF Veteran
DKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the rough

DKSDAD comes from my first e-mail address. The D is for Danzig my dogs name at the time I got the e-mail (RIP), K is for my first son Kenneth and the S is for my next son Stephen and the DAD is self explanitory. I really should have added the initials of my next kids Michelle and Keira but I would have to change too many things.

Old 09-30-2010, 11:05 PM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

wlorton
w- first initial
lorton- last name

So simple, yet so refined.
I use it on here, ls1gto, camaro5 and a few other places
It also happens to be my license plate ###
And as a little bit of trivia the license plate # Lorton with any number attached to it is take by first to second cousins lol.... and my dad has the plate LORTON on his 300c (yea its got the hemi)

Quick Reply: How Did You Get Your Name???