Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

How has your blazer injured you?

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2010, 09:01 AM
NVANZEE will become famous soon enough

just a few scrapes, cuts, burns, and smashed knuckles. Other than that the biggest thing it hurt was my wallet and savings account.

Old 02-14-2010, 02:28 PM
Ryanmatt135 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by neo71665
Cut my hand open and required 12 stitches if I remember right. I was trying to get my grille lights apart to retrofit LEDS in them and the knife slipped. The rest has been on the wallet and minor.
did you ever finish the LED's? Pics?

Old 02-14-2010, 08:09 PM
Zerbla96 is on a distinguished road

some cuts and burns lol mostly from me being retarded and most deffinatly my wallet just in the past week got a new 2" cowl hood new taillights redoing my whole front end and got 2 subs and amp and all new door speakers posting pics when its done

Old 02-14-2010, 08:42 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

My Blazer makes me cry myself to sleep every night.

Old 02-14-2010, 09:09 PM
Banned
Spectreblazer is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by TripleBlackBlazer
My Blazer makes me cry myself to sleep every night.

that ain't good, my girlfriends name is blazer so i hope she doesn't make you cry.

Old 02-14-2010, 09:20 PM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Spectreblazer
that ain't good, my girlfriends name is blazer so i hope she doesn't make you cry.
Pictures or she doesnt exist... lol...

My blazer gave me a RASH!!!! wtf.... It was from messing around with the fluids and combo cold weather and my hand broke out.... good thing it was my left.... For the job fair that is... nothing like shaking hands with a rash right?

Old 02-14-2010, 10:08 PM
Banned
Spectreblazer is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by wlorton
Pictures or she doesnt exist... lol...

My blazer gave me a RASH!!!! wtf.... It was from messing around with the fluids and combo cold weather and my hand broke out.... good thing it was my left.... For the job fair that is... nothing like shaking hands with a rash right?

that sucks dude, and im getting that picture

Old 02-15-2010, 09:47 AM
Unlimitedsp is on a distinguished road

lol, there was one time where I was cutting the muffler off the old blazer, had a scissor jack supporting the pipe. Well as I made final cut the pipe slipped off the jack and wacked the **** out of me. literally I blacked out for a few seconds. Was not pleasant at all and the orange size hump on my forehead didnt look swell either.

Old 02-15-2010, 11:34 AM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Nothing much. Latest was a burn from coolant doing the thermostat. I guess 3 hours of cool down time wasn't quite enough.

Old 02-18-2010, 06:27 AM
ohsofly will become famous soon enoughohsofly will become famous soon enough

Cleaning bolt threads on a wire wheel once... Did the job, went home and my eye was getting irritated and felt like something was rubbing my eyelids backside. Went to work the next day, still irritated and tearing up and red... 3rd day I went to the doctor, and he froze my eye socket so it wouldnt move, and used tweezers to pull a 3/4 inch long wire peice out of my iris (colored part) then used a dremel style too to grind out the rusty area of the cornea around where the wire was. The wire wheel was moving fast enough to bury the wire peice in my eyeball with just the tail sticking out to scratch my eyelid, i was wearing glasses too, but they were sunglasses not safety glasses. I didnt even feel it poke my eye. I never use tools without saftey glasses now, i had my freebee.

Had a fairly new Jeep YJ fall off the hoist while changing the oil on it and checking the brakes. RF hoist arm broke and the jeep tilted toward that corner and hit the floor on its side. Was also the coolest thing I ever seen working in the garage. Windows smashed, both diffs snapped off at the steering knuckles, Jeep was a write off. I had to jump out of the way and the hoist arm slammed onto my steel toe when it broke. Tow truck dragged the jeep out of the shop on its side before standing it up and towing it away. Didnt hurt me at all but could have killed me if I wasnt so quick on my feet.

We used to pump some acetylene from the torch into empty juice boxes, throw them on the floor and chuck cigarette butts at them so they pop... One of the other mechanics though it would be funny to sneak a juice box in my back coverall pocket and set it off... Man does that hurt like hell!

Last edited by ohsofly; 02-18-2010 at 06:37 AM.

Quick Reply: How has your blazer injured you?