Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

How has your blazer injured you?

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2010, 01:49 PM
Beginning Member
reytx1 is on a distinguished road

Got gas in my eye while changing the fuel filter.

And one time i got hot oil in my face will changing the oil, as i was taking the oil filter off it slipped outta my hand and into the oil pan which splashed a lot of oil on my face.

Old 02-21-2010, 04:02 PM
BlazerGuy2001 is on a distinguished road

i was working on installing my new shackles today and was smashing a bolt trying to get it out with a 5 pound hammer....let me mention this is right by the exhaust pipe....took a swing, missed the bolt and smashed the top of my thumb on the tailpipe...that left a nice mark

Other than that just time and money haha, my dad took a fingernail off getting my rusted hitch out

Old 02-21-2010, 09:53 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Not my Jimmy but, I used to work at a very high-end car wash. It was a normal car wash on one side straight through and at the end we dried it. We also did interiors as well. A jeep came through and a co-worker hopped in and went to pull it to the side and so the interior. We leave the cars running in neutral so all you have to do it pop it in drive and pull off the line. When he put it in drive it accelerated to 80km almost instantly because the wet floor and was launched into a van I was detailing and through a window. I pulled the kid out and he was fine. The jeep was totaled because the window was a foot off the floor and put the tires up into the wheel wells.

It was quite scary considering I watched a jeep coming right at me. I was not hurt to bad. A couple of bruises from being tossed around in the back of a van.

Old 02-22-2010, 08:27 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

dropped the 5 spd (or more like yanked it) from my Jimmy on my chest once. this was the first time i had ever pulled it, and didn't know you needed to remove the shifter base (so they say!) and got it hung up on the pressure plate/input shaft.

when i started pulling on it to free it, it just "fell out!"-right onto my chest. luckly i didn't break anything (on either the trans or myself), but i did have a few sore spots on my Sternum for a few days.

busted/skined knuckles & elbows go with any vehicle, so i really can't blame any one in particular.

Old 02-22-2010, 08:45 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

Emotionally: My Blazer lure's me in with the temptation of fun mods, and DIY repairs... then it breaks my heart

Old 02-22-2010, 08:58 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ABN31B
Emotionally: My Blazer lure's me in with the temptation of fun mods, and DIY repairs... then it breaks my heart
Hey, that's kinda like having a girlfriend lol. But with that grille you have...well, I think you know the rest lol!

Old 02-22-2010, 08:59 PM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

And my wallet....

Quoting ABN31B for my 1000th

Old 02-22-2010, 09:43 PM
BF Veteran

NAY! says 999! the lounge doesn't count yo! BWAHAHA

Also your sig is broken... time to clean up your photobucket

VVVV Fail! VVV

Attached Thumbnails How has your blazer injured you?-fail-.jpg  

Last edited by ABN31B; 02-22-2010 at 09:50 PM.
Old 02-22-2010, 09:59 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by zedartwo
Hey, that's kinda like having a girlfriend lol. But with that grille you have...well, I think you know the rest lol!

ooooOOOO!

NAY! says 999! the lounge doesn't count yo! BWAHAHA

Also your sig is broken... time to clean up your photobucket

VVVV Fail! VVV
you haven't taken your "play nice with others" pills yet today, have you?

Old 02-22-2010, 10:10 PM
BF Veteran

the best part was: he quoted me for the 1000th then i kicked him in the nuts for it!

What an awesome guy i must be IRL

Quick Reply: How has your blazer injured you?