Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

How many

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2012, 11:38 AM
trobbins is on a distinguished road
Question How many

How mny people on this forum are from the kansas city MO area. trying to find some new places around here for wheeling, mudding, shows, almost anything. got a 96 4dr 4x4 thats more of my off road truck, then got a 97 4dr 4x4 thats more for the shows an speed, an top of a 2000 silverado short bed reg cab 4x4, a mazda 626 with some mods to it an a lincoln town car. So if anyone around my area let me know looking to expand out of the ls,independence,bs, all the surrounding ares

Old 09-16-2012, 02:10 PM
ohsofly will become famous soon enoughohsofly will become famous soon enough

Im up in alberta so cant help, but i wouldnt mind seeing that silverado. Ive got a pretty bad *** one too thats been gobbling up the mods on my off.time.

Old 09-16-2012, 03:12 PM

ill try to get a pic of it sometime, its almost all stock so nothing fancy but everytime i drive it someones always asking if they can buy or trade for it, but should send a pic of yours to

Old 09-17-2012, 12:57 PM

is there noone in this area really

Old 09-18-2012, 04:55 PM

ohsofly ill be putting up some pics of the silverado today just got it washed up

Pictures by trobbins92 - Photobucket

Old 09-18-2012, 09:17 PM

Cool. If you go search my build thread, ive got 2 - one for the blazer OHSOFLY and one for SOSOFLY my Illverado.

Old 09-20-2012, 10:16 AM

likin the illverado alot like what you did with the taillights how you painted em same color as truck most people just black out which is cool but the same color as truck is cool

Old 09-20-2012, 05:29 PM

so sittin at work today an saw a truck just like yours color an everything only dif was he had a 1.5" cowl hood an a set of 22's on bags with a roll pan which made the truck look in my opinion pretty mean. when he went to leave i was standing right next to the truck an i heard this winding noise an i was like what the hell is wrong with you truck man so he proceded to pop the hood dudes got a supercharger on it tht pushin he said lil over 12 pounds. so if got any plans on adding to the illverado theres some ideas

Old 09-21-2012, 01:27 PM

I painted the tails at my father inlaws bodyshop... Well he did... We sanded the lights, applied adhesion promoter, then shot em with just enuf color to match, then cleared em. They get alot of comments, luckily none from the cops...

I plan on getting 22s in spring and putting these wheels on my Yukon. I have 2 chrome 7" supertrap mufflers i wamt to get welded on pointing out the back. I would like a rear rollpan too but for new style k15 they need to be moulded on cause they wrap atound the sides, not just bolt on like the older trucks. I have corvette servos and a shiftkit to go in whenever i get around to a transmission service, should add a little snappiness to it. Thats about all i will do as im a family man with a woman and 6 kids who need bikes, clothes, etc more than i need more power.

I would actually like a color matched and blacked out canopy as well.

Last edited by ohsofly; 09-21-2012 at 01:29 PM.
Old 09-21-2012, 04:10 PM

yeah taillights are nice, nice cops dont mess with ya, i had my completly blacked out on my blaze with a small pin strip chevy emblem an i alwasys got pulled over, worst was when i was in my brothers blazer an he didnt tell me he did his lights well his were so dark you couldnt even see em if stood 2inches from them an he had 5% tint all the way around, but cop pulled me over never got out his car next thing i know im surrounded by like 5 cops an at the time i was 16 guns drawn on me an everything not so mucch fun, i thought it was funny so i was kinda chucklin an they threatend t arrest me for harrasment, bnch of bs.

when doing your 22's make sure you do a lil sups work so it dont ride rough, an thos mufflers are gonna sound good, like to hear em when done an please dont do no king top canopy or nothin i think thos look stupid on some trucks.

an worst of all with the lights situation i was in i was out front of my grandparents house

Quick Reply: How many