Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

How many of you own dirt bikes or four wheelers

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2010, 11:05 PM
Beginning Member
Bielat16 is on a distinguished road
Arrow How many of you own dirt bikes or four wheelers

What kind of dirt bike or four wheeler do you have?

What kind is it, what cc is it, what mods do you have done to it and do you ride for fun or race?

when did you start riding? Favorite spot to ride?

I own two bikes, My first bike is my girl friends (was mine) 2001 Honda xr 100 trail bike it is completely stock goes about 54 mph it is fun. My baby is my 2000 Yamaha yz 125 mach 1 addition It will do 78 mph stock I have a FMF gold series fatty and Q silencer. Boysen reeds , Uni air filter, 48 tooth on the rear and 12 on the front, getting the suspension rebuilt by my friend. I have painted the frame and subframe rebuilt the whole thing my self except the susspension. It will do 85 mph all day long with my mods .
I race every now and then not to serious with it. I have been riding for 9 years and it is my favorite thing to do. My favorite spot to ride is Silver Lake Michigan it is awsome there!!

I have more money in my bike than anything I own so far lol.

I cant wait to hear about everyones toys

Old 10-01-2010, 11:51 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Nothing too exciting

2006 Arctic Cat 400 4x4 manual with locking front diff, warn winch, and 12" of ground clearance. Extras: Gun scabbard mount and front rack gun mounts... both speedrack attachments (meaning that they lock into the rack with a pin and I don't need bolts... takes 5 minutes to get into hunting mode.) The 40 year old Remington pump 30-06 with flip down scope isn't standard equipment either

And not that you wanted pics of it... but here you go:
2003 Arctic Cat Firecat 500 (a.k.a. F5) Canadian Edition. There were only 9 of these limited editions that came off the assembly line, they were built to order, and no "extras" were built, so it's rare to say the least.

Extras? Red handguards, snow flap, custom cut winshield (tin snips, a whiteboard marker and about 2 hours of my time), handlebar pad.. besides that it's a 600 eater out of the box. Still one of the fastest 500's out there, the guys with Ski-doo 670HO's were not happy when I beat them lmfao.

Action shots:

Last edited by oktain; 10-01-2010 at 11:55 PM.
Old 10-01-2010, 11:55 PM
skotti will become famous soon enough

My wife s first was a 04 xr 100 the suspension kicked her good, and now shes plated and screwed together at her knee/tibia. i taught her to ride on an old 85 cr 125. she couldnt touch the ground, i always had to catch her when she stopped. shes has a 02 yamaha yz85, wicked lil thing. the first time i rode her 85, shocked the crap out of me. almost got rid of it thinkin it was going to kill her.. it actually made her a better rider. shes been riding bout 6 yrs now.

I have a 04 Honda CRF 250R, kibblewhite stainless valves, fmf titanium head pipe, and m4 silencer. ive been riding bout 15 yrs. had a slew of different bikes over the years.

the kids kinda lost interest in riding right now, just got rid of a pw85, jr 50 and an crf 50. was going to build the crf 50 up for me to ride, but the blazer takes a majority of my time these days.

Old 10-02-2010, 12:16 AM
Beginning Member
v8colorado is on a distinguished road

i ride a KFX 450r fiance rides a bruteforce 650 on trails and a 410 stroker alcohol banshee on the dunes..i dont have any cycles anymore im to old lol...also ride a skidoo summit 800 and a mxz rev 600

Old 10-02-2010, 12:19 AM
Beginning Member
v8colorado is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Bielat16
What kind of dirt bike or four wheeler do you have?

What kind is it, what cc is it, what mods do you have done to it and do you ride for fun or race?

when did you start riding? Favorite spot to ride?

I own two bikes, My first bike is my girl friends (was mine) 2001 Honda xr 100 trail bike it is completely stock goes about 54 mph it is fun. My baby is my 2000 Yamaha yz 125 mach 1 addition It will do 78 mph stock I have a FMF gold series fatty and Q silencer. Boysen reeds , Uni air filter, 48 tooth on the rear and 12 on the front, getting the suspension rebuilt by my friend. I have painted the frame and subframe rebuilt the whole thing my self except the susspension. It will do 85 mph all day long with my mods .
I race every now and then not to serious with it. I have been riding for 9 years and it is my favorite thing to do. My favorite spot to ride is Silver Lake Michigan it is awsome there!!

I have more money in my bike than anything I own so far lol.

I cant wait to hear about everyones toys

hell yea silver lake

Old 10-02-2010, 12:48 PM
Beginning Member

i ride a KFX 450r fiance rides a bruteforce 650 on trails and a 410 stroker alcohol banshee on the dunes..i dont have any cycles anymore im to old lol...also ride a skidoo summit 800 and a mxz rev 600

Thanks for all the reply's it is cool to see everyone's toys !

Keep them coming!!

Old 10-02-2010, 12:53 PM
Beginning Member

Originally Posted by oktain
Nothing too exciting

2006 Arctic Cat 400 4x4 manual with locking front diff, warn winch, and 12" of ground clearance. Extras: Gun scabbard mount and front rack gun mounts... both speedrack attachments (meaning that they lock into the rack with a pin and I don't need bolts... takes 5 minutes to get into hunting mode.) The 40 year old Remington pump 30-06 with flip down scope isn't standard equipment either

And not that you wanted pics of it... but here you go:
2003 Arctic Cat Firecat 500 (a.k.a. F5) Canadian Edition. There were only 9 of these limited editions that came off the assembly line, they were built to order, and no "extras" were built, so it's rare to say the least.

Extras? Red handguards, snow flap, custom cut winshield (tin snips, a whiteboard marker and about 2 hours of my time), handlebar pad.. besides that it's a 600 eater out of the box. Still one of the fastest 500's out there, the guys with Ski-doo 670HO's were not happy when I beat them lmfao.

Action shots:

That is a Bad a** sled man! I wish i could have one like that.
Thanks for the pics!!I Love the quad too it is sweet!

Lmao keep pis*sing people off with that sled!

Old 10-02-2010, 12:54 PM
Beginning Member

Please post up pics too!! I love what I am hearing and seeing!!!

Old 10-02-2010, 09:54 PM
01blaze2door is on a distinguished road

The bike is a 1974 honda CL-125, I think its pretty cool and fun to ride. It's bone stock. The quad is a 2005 Yamaha Bruin 350 4x4. I love ridin her. And I love getting stuck too. It has a winch and a gun rack on the front, and thats about it. I ride them both for fun... I just race around the mountins by myself.

Attached Thumbnails How many of you own dirt bikes or four wheelers-bike1.jpg   How many of you own dirt bikes or four wheelers-quad3.jpg  
Old 10-02-2010, 10:09 PM
69chevelle is on a distinguished road

VW based Rail, built off a Fugative chassis, 1600cc aircooled motor.

really old pic

Quick Reply: How many of you own dirt bikes or four wheelers