Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

How's the weather where you are?

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2010, 07:23 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute
Default How's the weather where you are?

I have to say, this winter has been quite mild Western & Central NY this year. Sure it's been cold, but we just haven't had the snow. Well, that is changing today! So far we are up to 6" on the ground that is now blowing all over the place and we are supposed to be getting 2-3" per hour over the night.

Only bad thing is that it seems to bring all the crazies out. We've had 4 calls today already! I'm hoping everyone stays at home tonight so I don't have to go out in this stuff right away.

Old 02-25-2010, 07:26 PM
Banned
Spectreblazer is on a distinguished road

yup we got snow in MI too about 8" total. people need to take it easy in the snow/slush. had a buddy roll his f250, 2 days ago. i was the first one to arrive at the scene , he was banged up, but he'll make it.

you volunteer or in the force kyle?

Old 02-25-2010, 07:37 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

mid 40's and raining... following a week of low 60's and sun

Old 02-25-2010, 07:51 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

We've missed every bit of the snow-i-cane so far. We'll see what the morning brings, hoping my client has school so my paycheck doesn't suffer.

Old 02-25-2010, 08:16 PM
LuvMyTJ is on a distinguished road

Living in Western New York, we are used to this. We are also in the midst of a "flurriecane" here too. Supposed to get a foot or more overnight, and more to follow tomorrow. Also getting the 1"-2" per hour snow.

Old 02-25-2010, 08:19 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by swartlkk
I have to say, this winter has been quite mild Western & Central NY this year. Sure it's been cold, but we just haven't had the snow. Well, that is changing today! So far we are up to 6" on the ground that is now blowing all over the place and we are supposed to be getting 2-3" per hour over the night.

Only bad thing is that it seems to bring all the crazies out. We've had 4 calls today already! I'm hoping everyone stays at home tonight so I don't have to go out in this stuff right away.
BTW we need pics of the snow.

Also, I bookmarked the local fire police dispatch channel over the internet. It's crazy to hear all the calls they go on!

Old 02-25-2010, 08:26 PM
00Blaze is on a distinguished road

It has been Snowing here all day! They are calling for an additonal 6-12inches tonight.. I should be on call for snowplowing soon here. Two weeks ago we got a whopping 24" ! So there is about a 12" base for the snow that is coming down now. We got about 3" of fresh snow so-far today... and the snow is intensifying as I speak.

-00Blaze

Old 02-25-2010, 08:29 PM
Dabber is an unknown quantity at this point

All the snow you guys are getting today is supposed to hit up here tonight. Bout time!!!! LET'S GO FOUR WHEELIN!!!!!!

Old 02-25-2010, 08:41 PM
LuvMyTJ is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Dabber
All the snow you guys are getting today is supposed to hit up here tonight. Bout time!!!! LET'S GO FOUR WHEELIN!!!!!!
St Catherines... you guys should be OK. It's gonna be weaker by the time it gets there. Especially since Erie froze over. I am about 2 hours from you. I go through there a lot in the summer.

Old 02-25-2010, 09:30 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Heavy rainfall warning in effect right now for my area. Which I couldn't be happier about...bye bye snow!! . Overall though it's been a pretty quiet winter. Only two or three really big snowfalls. No complaints from me though. Summer can't come fast enough .

Quick Reply: How's the weather where you are?