Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Hunting 2009 PICTURES

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2009, 02:11 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future
Default Hunting 2009 PICTURES

Well I finally got around to getting the hunting videos off of my dad's camera lol... Here's a few.

The mud puddles were actually deeper than they look... I ended up dragging the bottom of my hitch through the muck, I know this because the coupler on the trailer was packed full of it lol.

This was the trip that made me decide to put my "Uber flaps" on lol.

Old 11-29-2009, 02:14 PM
okvortec is on a distinguished road

Nice f150! Looks like a nice place.

Old 11-29-2009, 02:25 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Yeah... it was only a couple of weeks old... the guy was hauling his and my ATV... my dad's was behind me on the trailer and he took the trail pictures.

Old 11-29-2009, 04:35 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Nice looking ATV you got there. Who's Explorer SportTrac is that? It's probably one of the only Ford's I like. They are sweeeet looking!

Old 11-29-2009, 04:49 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

looks like you had a leisurely drive in. how was the game?

Old 12-01-2009, 05:05 PM
Starting Member
W2JGA is an unknown quantity at this point

Pbbbt!!!
The trails that I drive on sound like nails on a chalkboard. Thats how narrow my lane is. Hmmm, going hunting tomorrow, I might take some pics.

Old 12-01-2009, 05:12 PM
Starting Member
butters is an unknown quantity at this point

nice set up man, but i do say the atv should have been a honda, haha

Old 12-05-2009, 09:37 PM
oisinirish is an unknown quantity at this point

Don't **** me off...just got m guns back from the folks out in Colorado and missed a 10 pt by....so much I hit the GROUND 4 feet short!

Old 12-13-2009, 04:07 PM
BF Veteran

Guess I should have checked back earlier.

Originally Posted by Sisk
Nice looking ATV you got there. Who's Explorer SportTrac is that? It's probably one of the only Ford's I like. They are sweeeet looking!
One of the older guys we hunt with owns it. It has the 4.6L V8 in it... Maybe the only Ford I'd consider owning? That and that F-150 Raptor.

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
looks like you had a leisurely drive in. how was the game?
Yeah, that was the nice part of the drive... the 50 km stretch down the dirt highway SUCKED... I got 3 rock chips in my windshield thanks to some ***-hat in a company truck playing Drift King at 100km/h.

The Game wasn't that great, at least I got to romp on the ATV though.

Originally Posted by butters
nice set up man, but i do say the atv should have been a honda, haha
Honda's are nice, but the parts are retarded expensive. That and we're good friends with the owner of the Arctic Cat dealership... also where I got my second baby lol (03 Firecat F5 FTW!)

Old 12-13-2009, 04:12 PM
96chevblazer is an unknown quantity at this point

That 4wheeler looks like it has a jeep grille lol

Quick Reply: Hunting 2009 PICTURES