Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

I haz a kitteh (or pet)

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2009, 06:30 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future
Default I haz a kitteh (or pet)

I'll just admit right off the bat that I stole this thread idea from another forum I'm on...lol.
Anyway, post pics of your kitteh or any pet you have for that fact.

Mine's name is Memphis...born last October, so he's still a kitten..

sleeping all messed up..lol:

attacking the couch:

Old 06-02-2009, 07:17 PM
cr8390 is an unknown quantity at this point

Pure Breed Yellow Lab shes 12 her name is casey

Pure Breed Black Lab shes 5 her name is riley

Old 06-02-2009, 09:26 PM
Biohazed is on a distinguished road

My dog Hutch hes a 2 year old Dalmatian / Pit bull Mix. He was a Rescue dog I got from PAWS (Philadelphia Animal Welfare Society) when he was about 6 months. Apparently he was ment to be a "Practice Dog" for a Dog fighting ring, however he was fortunately saved. He is missing quite a few teeth which we are told that that they were pulled by the previous owner so he cannot grip the other dog as easily. He have quite a few scars but is a very loving Dog, however i cannont have him around other animals as he is animal aggressive (and rightfully so).

Old 06-02-2009, 10:25 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road
Default Pets are such a hassle!

Sisk28: Should you really post pictures like the first one? Your cat has no shame and neither do you. Honestly, this is a family forum...
cr8390: The black lab has a long way to go before she blends in as well as her buddy does. That and she has NO EYES!!
Biohazed: Saddest dog story EVER. Glad to see he got somewhere in his life, even if it took a bit to get there. If you take care of a dog like that, he will take care of you for the rest of his life.

Well I have 4 pets.
*The first pic believes it should have been a dog.
*The second is actually a zombie that tricked us into taking it home. She is also the reason I am still in the Army (free health care yo!)
*The third is my kid's dog. I hate it but it sleeps in my house so I have to tolerate it I suppose... BTW It's name is Dutchess Coco-bear. That is why 5 year olds do not name things... I call it wuss dog and wish I would be hit by a car each time I had to walk her in a pink hooded sweater this winter...
*Last is my only real pet. This is the Jackal. It had more diseases than the VIP room in a Jersey strip club, but I took care of it none the less. It died 3 days later and my Iraqi Police tossed it over the perimeter wall. I loved it like a brother.

I think I'm doing this wrong...

Attached Thumbnails I haz a kitteh (or pet)-turning-into-poodle-seeking-brains-.jpg   I haz a kitteh (or pet)-turning-into-zombie-seeking-brains-.jpg   I haz a kitteh (or pet)-wuss-dog.jpg   I haz a kitteh (or pet)-jackal.jpg  

Last edited by ABN31B; 06-02-2009 at 10:33 PM. Reason: Added a dog.
Old 06-02-2009, 11:55 PM
cr8390 is an unknown quantity at this point

haha my phone camera cant pic up her eyes shes to dark lol i need 2 take some wit my digital camera

Old 06-03-2009, 12:36 AM
bandidolenny is on a distinguished road

This is FuzzyButt... She likes motorcycles... lol

Last edited by bandidolenny; 06-03-2009 at 12:39 AM.
Old 06-03-2009, 03:27 AM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

Haven't we been here before? or was that on GM Truck Forum?

Anyway, allow me to introduce Mocha the Blazer Cat.

Attached Thumbnails I haz a kitteh (or pet)-2009-04-005a.jpg   I haz a kitteh (or pet)-2009-04-001-mocha.jpg   I haz a kitteh (or pet)-2009-04-003-mocha.jpg  
Old 06-03-2009, 05:32 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

ABN - LOL to your post...I think the second one is worse then the first though

bandiolenny
- hahahaha awesome name for your cat!!

kiwi - I stole this idea from the .com version of GM Truck forum. I didn't think you were on that site though...but it's possible it was done here before...I just never saw it lol.

Old 06-03-2009, 10:36 PM
zum_23 is on a distinguished road

Climber(cat)4 years old. Blackie(dog) was a stray we took in hes a good dog he love playing. And is good with my boys. the vets guess on his age is about 11 months.

Attached Thumbnails I haz a kitteh (or pet)-img00056.jpg  
Old 06-03-2009, 10:43 PM
okvortec is on a distinguished road

bandidolenny.. is that a motorcycle inside you're house? lol.

I'd post pics of my dogs except we don't have them anymore so it doesn't count..

Quick Reply: I haz a kitteh (or pet)