Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

I Return.

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2008, 09:01 PM
BF Veteran
EuroGoldLS is on a distinguished road
Default I Return.

Hello againBlazerforum!! Allow me to re-introduce myself. I'm Brent for those who don't know me orhave forgot about me. [/align][/align]About 5-6 months ago I got pissed off and left, most of you know who was involved in offending me, I'm not getting into it right now... Anyway... I have done a few more things with the Blazer. I have lowered it 2/3, programmed it with aBullyDog PowerPup, andadded sport signal mirrors. I don't have any more plansfor the Blazer right now. I'm having to put myself on a strict budget now. I'm currently studying HVAC-R at Johnston Community and catching service calls when I can, but I have a fair amount of spare time left over even though I have a full load of classes, so I figured I'd get back into a forum thing and get back in touch with some friends! [/align]

Old 10-05-2008, 10:28 PM
TheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: I Return.

Hey Brent, hows it hangin?

Old 10-05-2008, 10:36 PM
BF Veteran
WolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura about

Lemme see some pics of these sweet mirrors. Sounds sporty.

Old 10-06-2008, 02:02 AM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

Welcome back!

Old 10-06-2008, 06:27 AM
Blazer Forum 2009 Ride of the Year Winner
nj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura aboutnj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura about

Welcome back.

Old 10-06-2008, 06:43 AM
BF Veteran
EuroGoldLS is on a distinguished road

Sorry guys. Don't have any current pics of the mirrors. I'll snap some this evening. Here is one I shot the other day after I put them on and it rained[/align][/align][/align][/align]And something I left out.... I hydroplaned about a month ago on a freshly paved road and this was the outcome:[/align][/align][/align][/align]I was headed to my Grandma's house and theres a 90-degree curve... I was going a little too fast for conditions and the rear-end started drifting in the corner. I overcorrected, spun around the other way like I was on glass and that was it! Right in the ditch. Only damage I had was a bent exhaust tip because the hitch took the blow.[/align][/align]

Old 10-06-2008, 06:53 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back! Mirrors look good!

Old 10-06-2008, 08:27 AM
Blazin NC is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome back!!

Old 10-06-2008, 11:48 AM
myol blue4x4 is an unknown quantity at this point

Glad to see ya back Brent.

Old 10-06-2008, 02:00 PM
Verno will become famous soon enough

Brent, was wondering why you weren't posting.
Glad your back again.

Quick Reply: I Return.