Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

if money wasn't an issue...........

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2010, 07:38 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light
Default if money wasn't an issue...........

so yesterday i took my Buick in for it's biennial etest (which it passed with supersonic colours) @ my friend's dealership and, and made the mistake of wandering over to the showroom to check out the 2011 Regal.

while it's a really nice car IMO, i found something even nicer...........

now, if money really wasn't an issue, you could be like this guy. obviously it's not an issue for him!

too bad my #'s didn't come up last night.

Last edited by old skool luvr; 08-15-2010 at 07:41 AM. Reason: fixed link.
Old 08-15-2010, 07:45 AM
84BlazerS10 is on a distinguished road

Too bad that's my car.

lol j/k I wish :P

Old 08-15-2010, 02:59 PM
ImScrewed92 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah Birdman is a monster when it comes to cars. He had a fleet of I think 40 cars at one point. All of them had rims, paint and interiors. He had all of them painted red, (rumors it's his gang color, but what celebrity is a true banger?). Then says he wants red paint black interior changed to green paint/ peanut butter brown interior. Cause green is for money, lol.

Had all 40 cars repainted and interior redone. Now that's nuts! But that is a beautiful automobile Chris, I wouldn't have been able to take the pictures you did, what with my sweating and drooling....

Old 08-16-2010, 12:45 AM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

Now, my style is more in line with this link in that same posting!
http://autos.yahoo.com/articles/auto...ars-under-25k/

Old 08-17-2010, 12:29 AM
1sexyblzr is on a distinguished road

I love corvettes I come from a Corvette family. My dad has had around 7 in his lifetime my uncle has had a couple including a new Z06. They are absolutely amazing cars to drive and to look at. if you ever drove a Corvette you would understand why so many people have them. And for the price of them you could have an American sports car that can hold it's own against the big dogs.

Old 08-18-2010, 11:20 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ImScrewed92
Yeah Birdman is a monster when it comes to cars. He had a fleet of I think 40 cars at one point. All of them had rims, paint and interiors. He had all of them painted red, (rumors it's his gang color, but what celebrity is a true banger?). Then says he wants red paint black interior changed to green paint/ peanut butter brown interior. Cause green is for money, lol.
50 cent (or is it fiddy cent?) is about the only one who has a legitimate (& creditable) history with the law. doesn't he also have a few bullet holes to back it up as well?

...............Chris, I wouldn't have been able to take the pictures you did, what with my sweating and drooling....

that's funny.....i don't remember seeing the receptionist in any of those pic's...........................

Old 08-19-2010, 01:59 AM
ImScrewed92 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
50 cent (or is it fiddy cent?) is about the only one who has a legitimate (& creditable) history with the law. doesn't he also have a few bullet holes to back it up as well?
Yep he was shot I think 9 times. But he doesn't really have a legal history with the police. Now Tupac actually shot at two cops while driving through the south cause he says the two white cops were beating a black man. And rapper DMX has spent more time in prison than he has a free man.....

If anyones seen the ArmorAll comercial with the black corvette and Tony Stewart in it, that's what I would have been like while holding my phone trying to take pictures of that immaculate piece of machinery.

Old 08-19-2010, 09:20 PM
BF Guru

If anyones seen the ArmorAll comercial with the black corvette and Tony Stewart in it, that's what I would have been like while holding my phone trying to take pictures of that immaculate piece of machinery.

Old 08-19-2010, 09:51 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

That new Grand Sport looks awesome!
I wouldn't buy a Convertible, though... Or an Automatic.

Old 08-19-2010, 10:02 PM
BF Veteran
Benedict1337 will become famous soon enough

It does look incredible. And the sad thing is the only people that can afford those are the old guys that take it out on a nice day and drive like an old person...

Quick Reply: if money wasn't an issue...........