Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Its Football Season!

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2009, 07:35 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future
Default Its Football Season!

Anyone else watch football? If so..what's your team and thoughts on the season so far?

Old 09-22-2009, 07:47 AM
BF Veteran
jagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant future

I love football. I watch it every sunday. Ravens are my team. They are really coming into their own with their offense. Played good all preseason and the last 2 games although last game their defense was a little questionable.

Anyone watch MNF last night? the fins completely sucked with their 2min. drill at the end of the game. They could of won if they didnt waste so much time

Old 09-22-2009, 07:52 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

I missed the game last night unfortunately. was busy shopping for parts for my encoder motor lol.
Wasn't in the least bit happy to see the Colts win though. They're my most hated team, up there with the Steelers.

Old 09-22-2009, 08:08 AM
BF Veteran
jagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Sisk
IWasn't in the least bit happy to see the Colts win though. They're my most hated team, up there with the Steelers.
you sir should be a baltimore fan lol

Old 09-22-2009, 09:55 AM
Beginning Member
CTYankee is on a distinguished road

Nuf Said

Would seem that so far they aren't the team of 2 years ago, many misfires and the timing just isn't there this early in the season {Hmmm sounds like some other threads on this board}. But, as all the new faces and the old get the gears meshing properly, who knows, maybe a thing of beauty again?

We can only hope!

Old 09-22-2009, 10:01 AM
BF Veteran

they keep playing the way they did against the jets and they arent gonna do **** this year. the pats are good but brady isnt playing up to par after his injury

Old 09-22-2009, 10:22 AM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

When you barely beat the Bills...
Anyway, look at my avatar and guess my team. They'll wind up stinking it up, though.

Old 09-22-2009, 10:23 AM
Blazer Forum 2009 Ride of the Year Winner
nj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura aboutnj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura about

Love football.

College:
FSU
Rutgers
NFL:
Buffalo Bills

Old 09-22-2009, 10:27 AM
Blazer Forum 2009 Ride of the Year Winner
nj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura aboutnj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by jagblazer01
they keep playing the way they did against the jets and they arent gonna do **** this year. the pats are good but brady isnt playing up to par after his injury
It's going to take awhile before Brady gets back to his normal form. Pats are going to have a long season, but they should still make the play offs. The division is pretty much even.

Old 09-22-2009, 10:41 AM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by nj4x4blaze
It's going to take awhile before Brady gets back to his normal form. Pats are going to have a long season, but they should still make the play offs. The division is pretty much even.

I agree. It's been 50+ weeks since Brady last played in games. He's rusty, that's for sure...and definitely not playing like he used to. I'm hoping they will pull it together in through the middle and end of the season though. I have a feeling they will make it into the playoffs too, but not sure about the superbowl this year. Probably not.
Either way, it's nice to have Brady back.

Quick Reply: Its Football Season!