Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

i've been naughty AND nice

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2009, 07:40 AM
Banned
MuddBunny84 is on a distinguished road
Default i've been naughty AND nice

so whats on every one's x-mas list...top 3 things they REALLY want, me i want...

1.to get home before the first week in Jan.
2.to have karma with me the day i wake up living in london again.
3.to have every thing worked out as smoothly as possible.
(3.25 lol get my truck worked on and be bada$$ lookin when done.)

Old 12-12-2009, 10:02 AM
S10CC is on a distinguished road

1. Finally get feeling better, I have been messed up over a year and ready to get life going again.

2. Surgery to go really well - Monday.

3. 37" 1080p Vizio HDTV.

4. A great 2010!!

Last edited by S10CC; 12-12-2009 at 10:24 AM.
Old 12-12-2009, 10:07 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

I'm not much for Christmas...I'm not a big fan of it. If someone was to get me a gift all I'd want would be a gift card or money. Simple, but great
I did ask for a CB radio this year though. I doubt it will happen. I don't normally get big ticket items.

Old 12-12-2009, 12:36 PM
S10CC is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Sisk
I'm not much for Christmas...I'm not a big fan of it. If someone was to get me a gift all I'd want would be a gift card or money. Simple, but great
I did ask for a CB radio this year though. I doubt it will happen. I don't normally get big ticket items.

I'm not either especially since whats gone on this year. I don't ask for big stuff - I usually ask for the gift cards, which helps out throughout the year. But my Mom let it slip yesterday that they got me a 37" tv

Old 12-12-2009, 12:38 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

This year, Christmas is just another day for me. It will be better than the last two, and better by far than some, but this year all I want is the following:
1) My kids to be happy, healthy, and STFU for once!
2) The wife to enjoy her stuff (I run about 70-80% good gift rate) and stick with me another year
3) To have the tree and other Xmas gear stashed back in the garage by the 27th...

I'm with Alex. Not a big fan...

this was one of my better Dec 25th's VVV

Attached Thumbnails i've been naughty AND nice-2-7-.jpg   i've been naughty AND nice-2-9-.jpg  
Old 12-12-2009, 12:49 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

lol. Great pics Curtis. Sucks that you had to spend a Christmas in war, but glad you can look back at it with joy.
I'm also happy to see I'm not alone in the disliking of Christmas. Everyone here and at the office is shocked to know that I dislike Christmas, and no one seems to understand it. I think working in retail for the 3+ years that I did ruined it for me.

Old 12-12-2009, 01:41 PM
Banned
MuddBunny84 is on a distinguished road

the only reason i'll be looking foreward to this x-mas *aside from loosing 2 relatives this year* is i'll be THAT much closer to being home...where i feel..i belong!, by reading my wishes...i'm purely FAR from materialistic...by far..i'm a gift card person..or paper cards..

Old 12-12-2009, 01:47 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

Yeah, i have done the christmas in a tent 3 times now i spent last year finishing the last leg of my NC to Oregon trip (got home at 4 pm christmas day). It has been pretty well burnt out of me too

Old 12-12-2009, 03:09 PM
Biohazed is on a distinguished road

1. 46" LCD TV
2. 38x12.50x15 Dick Cepek Crushers
3. Nice in-dash DVD player
4. Hella 500FF Lights
5. XBox 360

Old 12-12-2009, 03:30 PM
BF Veteran

Yeesh, that's an expensive list you got there bio

Quick Reply: i've been naughty AND nice