The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

i've found a new vehicle to comute to work in.

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2010, 07:52 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, probably a hand me down. Doesn't have it's main gun... LOL The one RIT has (had.. it's been 6 years) still had the main gun on the turret.

And yeah, it's worse than 13-14mpgs!

Old 04-16-2010, 08:51 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

do you seriously think they'd be driving it through traffic with the main gun still mounted?

before you answer that, might i remind you this is driving through Bramladesh (aka Brampton), and the urge to use it would prove to great for even the most restrained army dude!

Old 04-17-2010, 10:56 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

It had the main gun, but didn't have a breach. Would be worth it enough just to point it at someone!! LMAO!!

Old 04-17-2010, 11:05 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

I would hate to see that tailgating me.

Old 04-17-2010, 11:08 PM
84BlazerS10 is on a distinguished road

That would be sweet to have, are aren't even street legal are they?

Old 04-18-2010, 12:01 AM
Administrator

I rode around Rochester in one... Not sure if it would be legal for a civilian to own... It was a commissioned officer driving it whenever I went along..

Old 04-18-2010, 12:05 AM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

I don't know, it's hard to get a hold of one as is. So if a civilian is driving one, I bet they'll be a bit suspicious.

Old 04-18-2010, 12:32 AM
LuvMyTJ is on a distinguished road

Thats pretty cool... wait... Canada has a military? J/K guys!

Last May I was cruising back to Phoenix via I-10 from Tucson. I did the same thing, I noticed something big up ahead and was surprised to see two of these tracked military vehicles being hauled North...

Old 04-19-2010, 03:31 PM
Beginning Member
GMC cousin is on a distinguished road

These things are here in town all the time. I'm only an hour from CFB Guagetown. They are always doing urban maneuvers.
the only bad thing about them would be getting your coffee at Tim Horton drive thru. you don't buy something like that for fuel mileage.

Old 04-19-2010, 04:50 PM
LuvMyTJ is on a distinguished road

I never thought about it before, but I was just adding up the number of tires
on the rig hauling them... there are 42 tires on the road for each rig!

Quick Reply: i've found a new vehicle to comute to work in.