Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Is it just me

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2010, 09:58 PM
JRob238 is on a distinguished road
Default Is it just me

or is this forum really slow on responses? I like the forum dont get me wrong it is very informative but it just seems to lack the active members as the last forum I was a member of. (jeepforum.com) You post a thread there and bam within minutes there are 10-15 informative responses. Maybe it because it covers the whole Jeep brand not just one model specific. But then again Naxja forums is a Jeep Cherokee forum and it seems to be a bit quicker too.

Again I am not trying to down the BF just stating what I have noticed.

Old 01-01-2010, 10:08 PM
giod is an unknown quantity at this point

I think you just joined at a bad time lol. It used to be a lot more busy but yea it's definitely got kinda slow lately...

Old 01-01-2010, 11:14 PM
foxxie is on a distinguished road

It's xmas guys.

Old 01-02-2010, 12:23 AM
bigkhans is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by JRob238
or is this forum really slow on responses? I like the forum dont get me wrong it is very informative but it just seems to lack the active members as the last forum I was a member of. (jeepforum.com) You post a thread there and bam within minutes there are 10-15 informative responses. Maybe it because it covers the whole Jeep brand not just one model specific. But then again Naxja forums is a Jeep Cherokee forum and it seems to be a bit quicker too.

Again I am not trying to down the BF just stating what I have noticed.
I have to disagree with you. If you want a slow forum go to s10extremist. Now bf is by far a much better place to hang out for a while.

Old 01-02-2010, 12:45 AM
Starting Member
jacobcnc is on a distinguished road

Its chrismas and new years the olny thing that is busy is the return line at walmart. To be honest bout ever thing that can go wrong on a blazer is in the forums some where if a guy will just do a search.

Old 01-02-2010, 08:44 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

This is THE most active Blazer forum on the web. I find it pretty quick in posting actually. You need to keep in mind somewhere like jeepforum probably has hundreds of thousands of members. We're in the 20,000 range of which under half are actually active.
Also, as others pointed out it's the holidays. Posting goes down since a lot of people are away and on holidays. You just happened to join at a slower part of the year.

Old 01-02-2010, 09:10 AM
Starting Member
FlatTopFoley has a little shameless behavior in the past

like others have said, its the holidays. But even then, I rather for 5 or 6 good, helpful posts than 30 useless ones.

Old 01-02-2010, 10:58 AM
JRob238 is on a distinguished road

Like I said I am not downing the forum and I didnt consider the size of JF to BF or the holidays. I guess its just unusual for me ya know?

Old 01-02-2010, 03:46 PM
BF Veteran
AJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the rough

Well, the truth of the matter is that the Jeep owners are constantly online due to their vehicles always being down and looking for help to get them back on the road; whereas, most Blazer owners are out and about enjoying driving their rides!

Old 01-02-2010, 03:56 PM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

OUCH!!

Quick Reply: Is it just me