Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Is it just me or anyone else

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2013, 02:38 PM
1sttimejimmyowner is on a distinguished road
Question Is it just me or anyone else

Several times I have came onto this site needing help recently only to either have my questions go unanswered or get some stupid reply that means nothing.I have done my share in readily helping out other people if I have the answer but its no reciprocating back.Has this site just got to large or whats going on here?Oh did I mentioned I have tried searching my answers here only to find nothing relevant?

Old 11-16-2013, 03:06 PM
BF Veteran
newguy will become famous soon enoughnewguy will become famous soon enough

If I dont have an an answer I wont reply, dont really want to leave a smart *** comment

Old 11-16-2013, 07:00 PM
Steve-o will become famous soon enough

^ same.

Old 11-17-2013, 08:16 AM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

This forum has been large before you or I came here so that's not it. Sometimes people just don't know what the problems you are having could be coming from. We all try to help when we can.

Old 11-17-2013, 08:32 AM
BF Veteran

Or give the wrong info and look like an idiot, not hard for me LOL

Old 11-17-2013, 11:24 AM
1sttimejimmyowner is on a distinguished road
Unhappy

Well I know someone here should have a link to the engine harness wiring diagram so I shouldn't have a hard time getting help for that.Also need to know how the wires with the fuseable link go shouldn't be difficult getting help for that either.

Old 11-17-2013, 12:14 PM
BF Veteran

Try messaging captain

Old 11-17-2013, 09:02 PM
ohsofly will become famous soon enoughohsofly will become famous soon enough

Sometimes it takes a while. There are many of us that are quite knowledgable. Im a journeyman myself and I like to call myself a GM enthusiast.

There is many members, and sometimes life just has the forum on a backburner such is my case. I try to come around and help out when and where I can.

Im sorry you have trouble, please dont give up, this is the best community I have ever found online.

Old 11-17-2013, 09:08 PM
BF Veteran
chris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura about

As you know,i tend to be one of the regulars when it comes to helping etc...but i know jack **** about big wiring problems etc. If i could help i would of the night you made the thread.

Have yall noticed the trend lately on the forum? Nothing but 4x4 problems,COUNTLESS fuel problem threads,and will this trans work in this? threads..

I swear im on a marry go round when im looking at the new posts. If people went ahead and bought oem pumps,spiders,fixed the intake manifold gaskets,rebuild the trans,and the push button 4wd,as well as the actuator then this forum would be dead. LOL

Old 11-17-2013, 10:04 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by chris015
As you know,i tend to be one of the regulars when it comes to helping etc...but i know jack **** about big wiring problems etc. If i could help i would of the night you made the thread.

Have yall noticed the trend lately on the forum? Nothing but 4x4 problems,COUNTLESS fuel problem threads,and will this trans work in this? threads..

I swear im on a marry go round when im looking at the new posts. If people went ahead and bought oem pumps,spiders,fixed the intake manifold gaskets,rebuild the trans,and the push button 4wd,as well as the actuator then this forum would be dead. LOL
Not only that, but there should be a gigantic notice at the top of the forum that says "use the search function first"
So many of the same questions, same problems, that have been solved.

Quick Reply: Is it just me or anyone else