The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

K,men we must unite and tell me what i should do.

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2011, 07:38 PM
BF Veteran
chris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura about
Default K,men we must unite and tell me what i should do.

So im watching tv. Girlfriend walks up to me and tells me about some things shes got going on in college etc. Well she told me about a "exciting" art museum trip august the 12th through the 18th. It's 5 hours away. She asked me to go and i agreed to go although its going to suck for me. Well about 30 min later i realize its during the time me and a bunch of old guy friends i have not seen in a long time were supposed to go on a offroading trip we have booked/planned/really wanted weeks and weeks ago that she didnt exactly know about since i didnt see it as a big deal till later. I dunno what to do! if i tell her about it she will say "Go ahead chris, have fun its ok with me" but we all know she will just retaliate later and I will loose out on better things later if you know what i mean. But! if i dont go with the guys it might be the last time il see a few of them for a while since they are in a band and travel alot.
Opinions Opinions Opinions...

Old 07-07-2011, 07:47 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

KILL IT WITH FIRE!

Oh wait, wrong situation.

Explain the mix up and offer to do something else in place of the art trip at a later time, her choice. Ask her to switch roles if she gives you an attitude. Tell her you know you wouldn't be in that situation because she would remember, but you made a mistake and forgot about a previous commitment.

Old 07-07-2011, 07:50 PM
BF Veteran
chris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura about

Yea i know i should of told her about it before hand,but It honestly slipped my brain since ive been so busy lately trying to find more work,family issues etc.

I needs lots of fire.

Old 07-07-2011, 08:06 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by TripleBlackBlazer
KILL IT WITH FIRE!

Oh wait, wrong situation.

Explain the mix up and offer to do something else in place of the art trip at a later time, her choice. Ask her to switch roles if she gives you an attitude. Tell her you know you wouldn't be in that situation because she would remember, but you made a mistake and forgot about a previous commitment.

haha kill it with fire ... then we need to find kyle to put out the fire =P

GL chris !

Old 07-07-2011, 10:32 PM
BF Veteran
Rottidog has a spectacular aura aboutRottidog has a spectacular aura about

Hmmmm honesty & communication, that's what rules. I read this a few times & thought (had a beer) & thought some more. What I came up with is this: It boils down to not who is more important "boyfriends/girlfriends will come & go but friends are friends forever" ok whatever. Your friends could say you're whipped, you made plans with us before she brought this up etc & they're right, but hey we're human, chit happens lets deal with it. What I see is it boils down to is who will understand more (giving that you FUBAR'd the communication thing with the gf innitially).

Who will understand more & at what cost... friends will still be there, they'll brag about what a great time it was & you should have been there (just to **** you off & they may be right).
Depending on your situation with your gf you telling her when you're there at the museum that your buddies are out 4x4'ng, made plans but forgot to tell you & you're glad to spend this time that she wants together with her.... well hell man, you're not going to lose that one.
She may say you should have went & she'd be ok with that because you made plans but forgot (as you hear that you kick yourself in the *** lol) but you say No, this is important to you & I want to share it <----- HUGE BONUSES! & mock it a bit so she's assured you're still a man lmao j/k... but mock it a bit like you probably would normally.

<EDIT> does she ever check out blazer forum or walk in while you're in here? You may want to edit the hell out that part about it sucking for you just sayin
<re-edit> you won't see them for awhile because some are in a band - you'll see her everyday!
Rottidog is wise beyond his beers .... umm how many typos? lol

Last edited by Rottidog; 07-07-2011 at 10:37 PM.
Old 07-07-2011, 10:44 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

wait till i see kyle so we can put out garys fire Lol

Old 07-07-2011, 10:59 PM
BF Veteran
Rottidog has a spectacular aura aboutRottidog has a spectacular aura about

he's replying... I can't wait lmao

Old 07-07-2011, 11:00 PM
BF Guru

Originally Posted by Rottidog

who is ?

Old 07-07-2011, 11:00 PM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by Rottidog
Hmmmm honesty & communication, that's what rules. I read this a few times & thought (had a beer) & thought some more. What I came up with is this: It boils down to not who is more important "boyfriends/girlfriends will come & go but friends are friends forever" ok whatever. Your friends could say you're whipped, you made plans with us before she brought this up etc & they're right, but hey we're human, chit happens lets deal with it. What I see is it boils down to is who will understand more (giving that you FUBAR'd the communication thing with the gf innitially).

Who will understand more & at what cost... friends will still be there, they'll brag about what a great time it was & you should have been there (just to **** you off & they may be right).
Depending on your situation with your gf you telling her when you're there at the museum that your buddies are out 4x4'ng, made plans but forgot to tell you & you're glad to spend this time that she wants together with her.... well hell man, you're not going to lose that one.
She may say you should have went & she'd be ok with that because you made plans but forgot (as you hear that you kick yourself in the *** lol) but you say No, this is important to you & I want to share it <----- HUGE BONUSES! & mock it a bit so she's assured you're still a man lmao j/k... but mock it a bit like you probably would normally.

<EDIT> does she ever check out blazer forum or walk in while you're in here? You may want to edit the hell out that part about it sucking for you just sayin
<re-edit> you won't see them for awhile because some are in a band - you'll see her everyday!
Rottidog is wise beyond his beers .... umm how many typos? lol
Well I went into the kitchen and sweet talked the girl. She made a fair deal about it. I go with the friends and just remember that i owe her one. So i was thinking about it knowing she was disappointed. So heres what i did. I told her all smoochie ooochie that il go with her until that sunday then meet up with the guys that shes more important. She got all excited etc and seemed to be really happy. Now its time to spill the beans with the guys. Im sure they will be ok with it though,they know that its a win for win since i get to have fun that weekend, and keep the woman happy which gives me "happy time".

Id usually think "good friends are rare,forget the girl and go with them" but we have been together since highschool and im 22. So its not just "another girl".

So its a win for win for me. So far.....

Also she knows nothing about this forum,and the way my office sits she cant see the screen unless she walks around me,which i will have no problems closing this down before she gets there lol.

Old 07-07-2011, 11:01 PM
BF Veteran

how the heck did you know? lmao

Quick Reply: K,men we must unite and tell me what i should do.