The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

K,men we must unite and tell me what i should do.

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2011, 11:05 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by chris015
Well I went into the kitchen and sweet talked the girl. She made a fair deal about it. I go with the friends and just remember that i owe her one. So i was thinking about it knowing she was disappointed. So heres what i did. I told her all smoochie ooochie that il go with her until that sunday then meet up with the guys that shes more important. She got all excited etc and seemed to be really happy. Now its time to spill the beans with the guys. Im sure they will be ok with it though,they know that its a win for win since i get to have fun that weekend, and keep the woman happy which gives me "happy time".

Id usually think "good friends are rare,forget the girl and go with them" but we have been together since highschool and im 22. So its not just "another girl".

So its a win for win for me. So far.....

Also she knows nothing about this forum,and the way my office sits she cant see the screen unless she walks around me,which i will have no problems closing this down before she gets there lol.
CLAPS HANDS good job chris :icon _beerchug:

Old 07-07-2011, 11:06 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

how the heck did you know? Lmao

he mr stalka

Old 07-07-2011, 11:06 PM
BF Veteran
Rottidog has a spectacular aura aboutRottidog has a spectacular aura about

Awsome man! You got to consider both friends & gf & hopefully all are happy. I'm sure the guys will be cool with it seeing as you're going in 2 directions & made acceptions in both.
It was the "you won't see them for awhile because some are in a band - you'll see her everyday!" that helped you make it work out, wasn't it? lol
WTG! You took care of it in a way that all will be cool with, especially her.

Old 07-07-2011, 11:08 PM
BF Veteran
Rottidog has a spectacular aura aboutRottidog has a spectacular aura about

Look at his profile, it read: replying to....

I'm not a freaking stalker sheesh... more beer to wash THAT out of my mind!
Cheers!

Old 07-07-2011, 11:11 PM
BF Guru

Originally Posted by Rottidog
Look at his profile, it read: replying to....

I'm not a freaking stalker sheesh... more beer to wash THAT out of my mind!
Cheers!
haha i was jokeing but we could drink to that !

Old 07-07-2011, 11:13 PM
BF Veteran
chris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Rottidog
Awsome man! You got to consider both friends & gf & hopefully all are happy. I'm sure the guys will be cool with it seeing as you're going in 2 directions & made acceptions in both.
It was the "you won't see them for awhile because some are in a band - you'll see her everyday!" that helped you make it work out, wasn't it? lol
WTG! You took care of it in a way that all will be cool with, especially her.
lol it was.

So since we are on the opinions,woman stuff etc etc...

Our 3 year anniversary is coming up sept 5th. I know for a fact its a big deal to her since she mentioned it a few times in the last couple of weeks. So i need to figure out what to get into etc..

Here is what she likes :
Art
she's a computer geek
She like fishing,and paintball. Yea i know right? score..

She hates :
flowers
pink
beef (sadly so i know right? cant win em all!)
Girly stuff (she does get all dressed up etc when a special occasion comes up.)

Old 07-07-2011, 11:15 PM
BF Guru

lol it was.

So since we are on the opinions,woman stuff etc etc...

Our 3 year anniversary is coming up sept 5th. I know for a fact its a big deal to her since she mentioned it a few times in the last couple of weeks. So i need to figure out what to get into etc..

Here is what she likes :
Art
she's a computer geek
She like fishing,and paintball. Yea i know right? score..

She hates :
flowers
pink
beef (sadly so i know right? cant win em all!)
Girly stuff (she does get all dressed up etc when a special occasion comes up.)

word shes a comp geek like me but uh my parents got married on sept 5th LOl id say take her fishing or paint balling then take her to dinner or something after =P

Old 07-07-2011, 11:20 PM
BF Veteran
chris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura about

I may have a plan already,which i may have to edit sometime later. She has always asked about going striper fishing at night. I wonder if i could put something together and go out on a boat just me and her with some wine etc and go striper fishing and be all romantic with the stars etc etc...but then again fishing is really going to test my a.d.h.d lol I fish my life away most of the time anyways...

ideas!

edit : and to buy her something, shes been eying one of them ipads for a while.

Old 07-07-2011, 11:22 PM
BF Guru

I may have a plan already,which i may have to edit sometime later. She has always asked about going striper fishing at night. I wonder if i could put something together and go out on a boat just me and her with some wine etc and go striper fishing and be all romantic with the stars etc etc...but then again fishing is really going to test my a.d.h.d lol I fish my life away most of the time anyways...

ideas!

edit : and to buy her something, shes been eying one of them ipads for a while.

that sounds nice . is it hard to get a boat there?

something else my post counter got stuck ! lol yay

Old 07-07-2011, 11:24 PM
BF Veteran

I dont have a boat,but a friend of mine has a pontoon that i could probably borrow. But just fishing etc all night isnt enough. i gotta do this right! What makes it hard is she's not the typical "dinner,movie,shopping for shoes" kinda girl...shes really hard to learn,but ive got her down,just difficult to think of something she will really enjoy.

Quick Reply: K,men we must unite and tell me what i should do.