Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Kinect!

Old 11-07-2010, 12:43 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future
Default Kinect!

I'm pumped, I'm going out tomorrow to get my sensor.

I was always under the impression I'd need a new box to run it, but apparently with the new dashboard on the 360 all I need is the sensor!!

Who has the sensor and has thoughts to share? (Looking straight at you Tyler!)

Who's getting it and feels like a kid at Christmas?

Old 11-07-2010, 07:39 AM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

Be careful man... I read something about buying the kits but they dont come with a power cord? I was unsure what exactly the issue was, but I think if you buy the stand alone kit you should be fine....

My brother in law and sister have it and they played it the night it came out and had some pretty funny pics sent to facebook

Old 11-07-2010, 11:35 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

I bought the stand alone kit with the extended Warranty... look for pics on my Facebook lmao

Old 11-07-2010, 02:11 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

So only the new Xbox's are able to support it?

Old 11-07-2010, 02:24 PM
BF Veteran

nope, all 360's can support it, just make sure to hook up to a LAN connection and update your dashboard to the new kinect compatible one.

Old 11-07-2010, 04:51 PM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by zedartwo
So only the new Xbox's are able to support it?
There is an adapter to make it work.... But there was something about not having the proper power cord is what someone experienced... idk... But it color matches the new ones

Old 11-07-2010, 05:24 PM
1sexyblzr is on a distinguished road

haha seen you guys talkin bout this on fb today

Old 11-07-2010, 06:30 PM
RangerG will become famous soon enoughRangerG will become famous soon enough

What is it exactly?

I'm pumped for AC Brotherhood, gunna trade Fable III for it!

Old 11-07-2010, 07:50 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

Kinect is a motion sensor / camera controller. You use your body to control the game.

I tried it out, and it's pretty cool. A little finicky, but it's still pretty good.

Old 11-11-2010, 04:45 PM
BF Veteran

I bought one lol. It's pretty fun, the facial recognition sign in is cool... the more you update your "Kinect ID" the better it is at recognizing you, therefore I do it everytime I turn my xBox on.

The adapter allows you to plug the USB cable into your Xbox because the plastic covering on the connection is so big it doesn't fit on the old Xbox, the adapter solves the problem... The power Y's off of the USB cable, I have mine velcro'd to the top of my TV. The only time I have a hard time with it is when I get carried away and move too far to the side.

Besides that it works great and it's impossible to look ridiculous when you're using it.

Search this Thread