Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Kony 2012

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2012, 12:47 AM
97cherryblazer will become famous soon enough97cherryblazer will become famous soon enough
Default Kony 2012

This video is blowing up on Facebook now and i encourage everyone to watch it. It is quite powerful, and i thought i would do my part to share it.

Who knows maybe if enough people around the world get on board then it will make a difference

KONY 2012 - YouTube

Old 03-07-2012, 01:30 AM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

There are alot of causes out there, but this is one I feel I can share.

Old 03-07-2012, 12:10 PM
Starting Member
red06sc is on a distinguished road

ive also seen this...well worth the watch.

Last edited by red06sc; 03-07-2012 at 12:14 PM.
Old 03-07-2012, 12:37 PM
97cherryblazer will become famous soon enough97cherryblazer will become famous soon enough

Yes there are a lot of causes out there, but you gotta start somewhere.

The power of collective individuals over the internet is going to be a new form of warfare, in a sense. I mean the internet is pretty much what exposed Egypt, and whats going on there. Now a days if you want to start a new political movement it gets exposed and started on the internet

Old 03-07-2012, 03:02 PM
tibby has a spectacular aura abouttibby has a spectacular aura about
Default .

Anybody got cliff notes or a summary of the video? I have no sound on my computer right now.

Old 03-07-2012, 05:13 PM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

Ok this guy named Kony kidnaps kids in africa and turns them into solders for his army. So the guy that made the video is getting the world to notice it and is trying to get the US gov. to step in and take him down. So he is baisicly trying to get the word out about this guy on facebook and by doing so, is getting the US to give more support to the africans so they can find him.

That's baisicly the summation of the story. Not as detailed of course, but you get the picture.

Old 03-07-2012, 06:17 PM
BF Veteran
abig84 will become famous soon enoughabig84 will become famous soon enough

why arrest him? just put a bullet in his head,

Old 03-07-2012, 09:38 PM

Originally Posted by abig84
why arrest him? just put a bullet in his head,
I agree with that.

There needs to be a like button here lol

Edit: WOAH this video got 15 million views in one day.

Old 03-07-2012, 10:00 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

Ah, vigilante mob mentality at its finest.

Old 03-07-2012, 10:42 PM
tibby has a spectacular aura abouttibby has a spectacular aura about
Default .

Actually, I feel they should arrest him instead of kill him. If you kill a person, they never get to think about what they did. If you arrest him and sentence him to life in prison, he gets plenty of time to think about what he did. People eventually change in prison. Maybe he will too! Not saying to ever let him out, but just for him to analyze what he has done and change.

Quick Reply: Kony 2012