Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

LOL Check this out

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2009, 02:13 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

First of all you can not influence that kind of stupid. When I was a kid I was smart enough to leave dad's 4WD alone and just total his quad and smash the flywheel in his '70 Nova SS. BUT in my defence Who puts concrete parking lot dividers in a Subway parking lot?!?! Who I ask You?!?! (answer: the city of Sandy... )

You know, I have come to realize the Submarine package is actually quite rare. There are plenty of "snorkle" wannabes, but the true Sub Pack is so hard to find, it's not even a recognized RPO according to GM...

Last edited by ABN31B; 10-16-2009 at 02:16 PM.
Old 10-16-2009, 07:10 PM
Biohazed is on a distinguished road

haha thats funny, this is why you never go off-roading with only one vehicle, hell when i go out its with anywaer between 5-20 other trucks so if someone gets stuck like that they can get pulled out also never get out onto the mud like that ... WTH was he thinking?

Old 10-16-2009, 07:19 PM
Starting Member
AllEiz0nMe is on a distinguished road

HAHAHAHA that reminds me of my brother...lmao

Old 10-16-2009, 09:19 PM
okvortec is on a distinguished road

It looks like your brother tried to driver into a river??

Old 10-16-2009, 10:22 PM
Starting Member
1oldK5 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by ABN31B
First of all you can not influence that kind of stupid. When I was a kid I was smart enough to leave dad's 4WD alone and just total his quad and smash the flywheel in his '70 Nova SS. BUT in my defence Who puts concrete parking lot dividers in a Subway parking lot?!?! Who I ask You?!?! (answer: the city of Sandy... )

The question isn't who puts them up but rather who on gods green earth hits them? I mean they are pretty easy to spot! (answer: ABN31B)

Old 10-16-2009, 10:59 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

it was grey. GREY!!! It blends in!! *probably, right?* and don't jusge me mr. "37 inch tires on 1 foot+ total lift rolling over tahoes"

@ AllEiz0nMe: did you ever play the old school computer game "Oregon trail"?
remember the option to "**** axles and attempt to float the river"? well, it looks like your brother should have spent the extra $ to hire a local indian also, "mary has died from dysentery"

EDIT: is that an 8 year old kid in the back seat? on a related note, did he crap his pants (judging by the look on his face)

Last edited by ABN31B; 10-16-2009 at 11:02 PM.
Old 10-17-2009, 02:41 AM
Starting Member
hotrod413 is on a distinguished road

You know, I have come to realize the Submarine package is actually quite rare. There are plenty of "snorkle" wannabes, but the true Sub Pack is so hard to find, it's not even a recognized RPO according to GM...
dont feel bad man..I did almost the same thing in my 03 s10

i am a glazier, so Im always on this or that jobsite...well one day I had been a new hire for a private company in southern california..I showed up on the jobsite, and parked ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE JOBSITE WHERE NOONE WAS WORKING (yes there were other trucks parked there)...well, i was on the FAR side of the jobsite where i couldnt get my truck to...after almost 10 hours, I come back to my truck and call it a day....

my battery was DEAD , and since it was a 5 speed, i let it start rolling backwards since the front was facing the sidewalk....i pick up a litte speed, pop the clutch in reverse, and SLAMMED into the curb that they built not 6 ft from the rear of my truck...this was the day AFTER i removed my bumper...if anyone knowsor works on jobsites, they know that the curbs are like 1 1/2 ft high before the asphalt/and grading and **** is complete

no one ever told me to move my truck, or even warned me that they were curbing that day..i was parked with the other trucks, and figured it was fine....if my battery wasnt dead, I wouldn't be typing this lol....live and learn I guess

Old 10-17-2009, 07:30 AM
Starting Member
AllEiz0nMe is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by okvortec
It looks like your brother tried to driver into a river??
Actually that is water road...one gigantic puddle that trucks bigger than ours will not even attempt. I'll have to see if I have a pic of the entire puddle. He got 3/4 of the way through and sunk like a rock.

it was grey. GREY!!! It blends in!! *probably, right?* and don't jusge me mr. "37 inch tires on 1 foot+ total lift rolling over tahoes"

@ AllEiz0nMe: did you ever play the old school computer game "Oregon trail"?
remember the option to "**** axles and attempt to float the river"? well, it looks like your brother should have spent the extra $ to hire a local indian also, "mary has died from dysentery"

EDIT: is that an 8 year old kid in the back seat? on a related note, did he crap his pants (judging by the look on his face)
No, never heard of that game, I'll have to go look it up now. lol actually that is his son. He was in amazement at all the water coming into the truck...haha That poor truck had to be towed home that night. Got water into the tranny and that was all she wrote. It's not the first time he's done that same thing to a truck. Also did the same exact thing to a cherokee. Luckily that one got back up and running care of Biohazed. Guess he thinks his trucks are monster trucks This is the puddle he was stuck in. But I didn't get a full shot. It's missing about half the puddle...lol

Unfortunately a lot of Wharton is water but if you know where you're going you don't wind up like my brother...lmao

Old 10-17-2009, 10:02 AM
Beginning Member
cmh_20 is on a distinguished road

doh

Old 10-17-2009, 10:30 AM
Starting Member
1oldK5 is on a distinguished road

[quote=ABN31B;255419]it was grey. GREY!!! It blends in!! *probably, right?* and don't jusge me mr. "37 inch tires on 1 foot+ total lift rolling over tahoes"

Ha so are you telling me that since things are "grey" they will "blend in" and you will crash into them? If so PLEASE never come to my neck of the woods.. Wouldn't want some psycho crashing into my ' "37 inch tires on 1 foot+ total lift rolling over tahoes' grey blazer. Plus it wouldn't end too well for your poor s series lol. You could come total out my tacoma though it you want? I'm tired of that damn truck...

Quick Reply: LOL Check this out